Banned

Default Is this the FCA?

Let use say that government degrees in five years time your marriage licence or property deed will become invalid. You must obtain a new licence to continue ownership or your spouse or property will be confiscated and no compensation will be paid.

You must now do government mandated training on how to stay married or maintain your property. You need to know all the laws and be able to pass a test, all at you own expense and only at government approved training centres.

We will then issue a competency certificate for which you will pay. You will need to show why you want and need your spouse or property to the satisfaction of the registrar. You will need to show you have somewhere suitable to SABS specifications to keep your spouse or the tools and place to store them to SABS specification to maintain your property.

This will depending on the class of spouse or spouses and type of property be classified and have a duration of between 2 and 10 years when you must reapply.

Multiple property owners and those with more than one spouse must join an accredited organisation and be able to show that are members in good standing. Failure to renew your licence is a criminal offence for which you may be imprisoned and you may declared as unsuitable to own property or have a spouse/s. You property or spouse must then be handed to the government or it will be confiscated.

What would any reasonable person do? Which rights organisation would even suggest that we accept the legislation and try and make it better?

Would citizens sit on their rear ends and say hey I can still own a house and stay married, what's your problem?

Or should good citizens become somewhat angry and object in any way they know how?

Why have firearm owners sat and taken this punishment and done nothing?

That is what firearm owners are being told to do by those who make money from them and those who are supposed to protect their rights.

The only person who is going to protect your rights is yourself. If you do not want them government will take them from you. That is a promise and you know as well as I do that is what will happen. It has so many examples for you to check and see that this is the truth.

What are you going to do because nobody will do it for you?

User

Default Re: Is this the FCA?

ownership of your spouse you say. Thanks you just given me ammo against my gf's when do you want to get married question

IMHO ;D
    CF, only explanation I have is that having grown up in a country where FA legislation had existed for a while, we put up with it because it was seen to be reasonable & those that oversaw it were reasonably efficient in doing so. So I/we put up with it, but on the whole it seemed to work. When new laws were being debated, I/we entered into the debate on the assumption that the Govt was being 'reasonable".
    We now know otherwise.

Growing up in the USA one would have a different mindset as to gunownership & thus would not tolerate such laws.

Regarding UK & Australia those in power used highly charged & emotional situation to achieve there objectives where citizens were also previously subject to "reasonable" laws for a length of time.
    Personally I suspect anticipate that, that will be the next move over here. A racially/politically/emotionally charged situation can be whipped up resulting in the tabling of new laws to ban FA. That would clear any backlogs etc. & "show" the govt is serious about crime :'(
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

i think the marrige licience thing is a great idea . grn1

J ZUMA, BOTMA'S BUDDY, WOULD BE GIVEN DEDICATED STATUS AS HE HAS A FEW BITCHES TO HIS NAME.

I also like the marrige license idea, it's like free life insurance!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Banned

I am sure that you are aware of the theme of this post. Crime free is trying to show how gun owners are the "canaries in the coal mines" and that whatever happens to gun owners will eventually happen to others...the loss of rights and freedoms.

In other words, gun owners are your friends. so be nice :)

I read crimefree's post and I think to myself: What a ridiculous statement. This kind of thing will never happen. People will not allow it. It is just a silly thought.

Then I read it again and I stand back and hey presto the stupidity of the FCA hits me right between the eyes! The current firearm legislation is SA is just that ridiculous! Very good analogy.

But then GFSA will say guns are dangerous so the marriage license thing is not necessary because wifes are NOT dangerous ....... scrap that thought, just had a vision of wifey with curlers in her hair, 'beauty" mask on and "koek roller" in hand..... wives are lethal weapons ;-)

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Rudes
    But then GFSA will say guns are dangerous so the marriage license thing is not necessary because wifes are NOT dangerous .......  scrap that thought, just had a vision of wifey with curlers in her hair, 'beauty" mask on and "koek roller" in hand.....  wives are lethal weapons ;-)
    Especially if she ever gets to see this post of yours...

Blackmail is such an ugly word... hpy71
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Rudes, u got a deathwish or somethin' ;D

Personally between the FCA & the Wife, I know who to fear more..... A wife who works at the CFR;)
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

A Wife with Culers and A RollinPin, now tell me thats dangerous .
    Ask Andy Cap, he'll tell you. hpy194