Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Training from Robert Vogel in 2012 in SA

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    When is the training and at what cost? I would fall into the IDPA category.
    It will be hosted at PDPC (Pretoria) and we are currently looking at around the R 3000 per person mark. That includes 2 days of training (800-1000 rounds required)

Although we are fully booked, there have been a number of enquiries from additional people. As the costs are per course and not per person, we need to fill another full course (12 people) to make it viable to add another course into the schedule.

If you were thinking about doing the course, please let me know so that I can add you to the waiting list, which we will hopefully be able to fill and accomodate 1 more group.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by costheydontmakea46 View Post
    Although we are fully booked, there have been a number of enquiries from additional people. As the costs are per course and not per person, we need to fill another full course (12 people) to make it viable to add another course into the schedule.
    "Hey, Bob, your holiday/hunt just got cut short by another 2 days... sorry!" ;-{>}

So looking forward to this!
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

This course filled up quickly! I have one slot available here, and then a possibility (albeit slight) of openings for cancellations etc.

If you want in, please let me know ASAP. We will not be adding any more courses as the logistical mountain that still needs to be traversed behind the scenes must now be climbed.

PM if you want the last slot or want to be put on the waiting list. First come, first served.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6