Default Gauteng North Section at CFR

I have over the last few months lamented the state of the CFR and the fact that despite my best attempts to get my application moved from the status of received on 9 May 2011,nothing happened.

Then the reshuffle happened and things appeared to take a turn for the worse.

Thankfully someone posted the numbers for the different provinces and I made contact with Captain Nortier and his team. I have had my phone calls answered and my queries dealt with timeously and honestly. I was told that my application could not be found and to please resubmit a duplicate application so that they could sort it out.

I spoke to Captain Nortier this morning who told me that he had received my duplicate application and that it should be approved this afternoon. My last phone call to the call centre let me hear the words that made my year, "Application Approved"

I very big thank you to Captain Nortier and his team for their honesty and hard work and trying to sort out the problems they have inherited as quickly and as efficiently as they can.

User

Default Re: Gauteng North Section at CFR

The good Captain strikes again.

User

That's great news. I was also helped by the Gauteng South department including the help of Customer Care. Top notch service! Thank You CFR!

User

All these success stories make me pinch myself every time but yes looks really good so far this year and Captain Nortier has definitely made some for some very happy people on this forum lately myself included.

My app from 2011 is also m.i.a and my duplicate is on its way holding thumbs for some good news by next week.

User

Ja, I was sceptical when I called Priscilla last week at the WC section and she told me to call back this week as it would most likely be approved. I didn't bother calling on Monday as I didn't want to hear 'received in Jan' again, but when I checked yesterday they said it was approved on the 26th of March. I'm almost of a mind to call back again today to see if it's still approved. In my elated state I decided to check if my HMC comp had been approved as I hadn't checked for a while, and lo and behold it had been approved on 12 Mar. So ja, things seem to be getting better, although I can understand the frustration of those whose apps have been lost from last year.

Nortier Rocks!!!! Badass Captain FTW!!!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

Captain Nortier and his team made me very, very happy this week. Firstly, I think it was an utter mess before the shuffle and the good Captain took over, and secondly this team seems like people who really have a passion for what they do and they actually want to assist you in any way they can. A big thank you to the Gauteng North Section! It truly is appreciated

User

Quote Originally Posted by Hondsdol Jakkals View Post
    Captain Nortier and his team made me very, very happy this week. Firstly, I think it was an utter mess before the shuffle and the good Captain took over, and secondly this team seems like people who really have a passion for what they do and they actually want to assist you in any way they can. A big thank you to the Gauteng North Section! It truly is appreciated
    +1. Seems both Gauteng North and South have seriously jacked up their service, this is almost to pre-FCA levels, I'm very impressed at the willingness to help and general attitude. Well done!

User

Great to hear there are some great people there. Move some of those brilliant GP and WC guys into the FS and EC region team! It's like the FS and EC team don't exist and or function. Nobody is there at any time of the day. Got through after trying just about every number that looked like it would be relevant and said I should call back in 15 min. He has since disappeared...Should just cancel these damn apps and reapply from the WC :)