Thread: tragic news

Default tragic news

Dear All

I usually post topic related threads and so make a contribution to the forum so I am sure you guys will give me a break for going slightly off topic on firearms, still on topic with regards us all as South Africans and Family People

I received some really tracig news from a friend of mine yesterday

Here is some background

http://www.news24.com/Regional_Paper...5197~E,00.html

Little Nathan who is featured in this article went into hospital for a hernia op perfectly healthy (apart from the Hernia) he came out brain damaged

His father phoned me and informed that little Nathan died on the 31st of July 2008
    I ask each of you to keep Richard and his family in your thoughts, prayers.

Richard is working on getting the medical personnel both criminally charged as well as civil suites

Surely the worst thing that can happen to any parent is to lose their child, I know most types of personalities in the security, law enforcement and by some extension the shooting world, each have our quirks but generally each of us has a strong sense of family.

Whilst not a sport code shooter Richard served his country proudly when he was called upon to do so and was very involved in training neighbourhood watches and was instrumental in the search for a serial rapist and kidnapper in the Overberg a few years ago, he is our type of people, please keep him in your thoughts

btw I apologize if other Mods believe this thread to be out of place
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: tragic news

I sit and read this and having kids of my own, I realize that the trials that I have been through with my own kids, is nothing compared to what these people went through and are going through. I just came back home after enjoying a day of shooting with my son on his 16th birthday to come and sit in front of the computer to ponder over this. I feel empty on words for sympathy and in my owns silence, observe a moment of silence for all parents that had to face the grave of a child. :'(

Our thoughts and prayers are with Richard and his family during this difficult time.

'abhm' this thread is definately not out of place, and thanks for posting. We are all part of the GunSite SA community on the forum and we should all be able to share or ask anything we wish.

Craig

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thanks Craig

All there is an e mail address on the link but its friendsofnathan@gmail.com
    It would be great if a few messages of condolences could be sent

many thanks

ABHM
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!