Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    User

Default Re: Take the Red Pill...

Quote Originally Posted by deonh View Post
    Usually, as you know, when trying to interrogate CF's paradigm the debate goes South and things get nasty. In my naivety / optimism I was hoping for once that we could actually come to a conclusion in the debate, without casting nasturtiums on each other's parenthood, upbringing or sexual persuasion.
    +1

I have been hoping the same for at least a year. No luck yet. :o(
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

I have a question... Where is the popcorn eating emoticon for the mobile version?

Hehe. Kidding.

Crimefree, SOME of what you say makes sense. I am honestly not going to get involved in this argument... I have my reasons.

WHAT, can we do to stop this FCA? You seem to have the know how ;-) . I am a conformist to nonconformity myself. But I would like to know?

User

Quote Originally Posted by ArnoG26 View Post
    I loves the coffee!!! Delonghi FTW, with some of Woolies organic beans! The taste will drive you insane, it is awesome. Tinfoil hat awesome!!!
    Delonghi + Woolies beans = perfection. One you have it you there's no going back.

Hey all.. First post, just thought I would limpet on to this one. Great site, crimefree you need professional help, love the lay out, and that coffee sounds amazing.

;)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11