User
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Banned

Default Re: From the babes' mouths

I see a number of pertinent points possibly the most important of all is what does this mean to a firearm owner? Ie WTF is anyone supposed to do with this information and why?

Would you like to answer that if it is more important that just posting a link? What does this news mean, who will be affected, who should do what and remember nobody just does anything unless they know why and what they are going to get out of it.

The global picture for gun control is the end of firearm ownership is just a matter of time. The outcome is a certainty at present. No country in the world has less strict firearm laws now than it did 20, 50 or 100 years ago. Fact. No firearm owner and no firearm organisation knows or cares to know why.

A GFSA worker when angered by a firearm owner recently retaliated with paraphrased "Just with to see what we have in the pipeline for you, a complete ban". I believed him others though is was off his head, the denial system kicking in. Nothing to worry, never happen, government will not do that, leave it to the experts..... It was said in anger, in retaliation, an unguarded moment which is why I gave it credence.

Look at it from GFSA's point of view.

* The the unexpected windfall of every firearm organisation demoralising and destroying all hope and faith of a victory of anything worthwhile (of value) for firearm owners. By accepting the FCA, justifying it and legitimising the FCA and attacking with moral blackmail and derogatory remarks any who opposed their complete capitulation and surrender to the FCA. This aid to GFSA was beyond their wildest dreams as they had planned for a real fight which never ever materialised. It would not have occurred to GFSA as such an occurrence is nearly impossible within the organisational structures of GFSA. People are not paid to surrender if they want to keep earning their salary.

Thus with no opposition external funding for GFSA has been reduced to a minimum and the gun control effort continues with the help of the self-funded or public funded 180 or so organisations who are GCA. It continues.

Who knows how gun control plans and works, and why it works. Ask your firearm organisation representative to explain to you why GFSA and gun control are successful and they are not and see what you get. Wonder no more why we fail.

What would firearm organisations answer be to a complete ban?

If it includes "firearm owners will rise up", forget it. That will not happen any more than it did in the UK for exactly the same reason.

The UK firearm organisations collective response to parliament was "rather give us more restrictions than a ban". We will get the same response.

Gun control is serious about winning and nothing else is important or has and value to gun control. What is firearm owners attitude and response?

It is impossible, be reasonable, you can't win, government will never, government will listen to reason, we are the experts and know what we are doing.

OK what are firearm organisations doing? Specifics, no generalisations like fighting..... unless you can be specific. Is there one single firearm owner in South Africa who knows? I don't.

User

Sorry - I see the video link didn't work, let's try again.

[b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Quote Originally Posted by Crimefree View Post
    Would you like to answer that..?
    No.

Because you are .

Please stop hijacking other peoples' threads.

The video is not about gun control, it's about corruption in Mexico's politics.

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    No.

Because you are .

Please stop hijacking other peoples' threads.

The video is not about gun control, it's about corruption in Mexico's politics.
    +1