Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SAPS Reservists

User

Default SAPS Reservists

Just spoke to Dianne Kholler Barbard.

Monetoruim still stands. No applications will be taken.

User

Default Re: SAPS Reservists

Useless!!! So many people (including myself) that would like to join and assist and they don't want it to happen, yet they always bitch they are under staffed and have no vehicles etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Useless!!! So many people (including myself) that would like to join and assist and they don't want it to happen, yet they always bitch they are under staffed and have no vehicles etc.
    Me too...

User

After 11 years, I was dismissed last week "because I'm registered with PSIRA and that's not allowed"

Guy's with 17 years, 14 years, 8 years and 5 years experience were dismissed as well. Seems to be a witch hunt as one of their Golden Boys who's sole income comes from Security work was spared.

I will be taking it further....
    The Police have not been taking in new reservists for years, and doing their best to get rid of their current ones. My honest feelings is that they are phasing out reservists
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid
    Thats nothing... You know those cops that was hired for Soccer World Cup 2010. They are going to be retrenched. Keep the powder dry, we are in for another 2002-2004 episode.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MyLani View Post
    After 11 years, I was dismissed last week "because I'm registered with PSIRA and that's not allowed"

Guy's with 17 years, 14 years, 8 years and 5 years experience were dismissed as well. Seems to be a witch hunt as one of their Golden Boys who's sole income comes from Security work was spared.

I will be taking it further....
    The Police have not been taking in new reservists for years, and doing their best to get rid of their current ones. My honest feelings is that they are phasing out reservists
    You guys are rock stars and do the job well. Clearly make "higher" ranks look bad for being (not all) totally useless.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MyLani
    My honest feelings is that they are phasing out reservists
    That was mentioned as well, she said not to put your hopes on anything as it will get allot worse before it gets better.

Sorry for you being laid off. I'm sure they just can't somme let you go. The leke thing in this country is that we've got rights....Take it further

User

There is a National Instruction saying that Journalists, Security Industry, Tow Truckers etc can't join

However, should the Station try to implement it, do it fairly and dismiss everyone affected and not just those who aren't afraid to "rock the boat" when things are being done the wrong way.

We were picked upon because we challenged another Reservist who would take CPF members for joyrides through the township in the Nyala, and even hand them his R5 to "cover him" while searching people. It's highly illegal and goes against everything we know....
    A roaring Lion kills no game

And I just mentioned this earlier. Now I see it across the board.

User

Quote Originally Posted by hypervdm View Post
    Sorry for you being laid off. I'm sure they just can't somme let you go.
    Is/was being a reservist a paid position?
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast