Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ambush....

User

If he knew what was going on before they opened the door he couldve surely driven out by reversing hard and making a sharp turn, but thats not something you would just think of doing if someone is just an ass and parks you in from behind

Default Re: Ambush....

Watched the video again. This was rehearsed. Nobody was out of position. The hitman knew who he was, the package grabber, the driver and the team all had their tasks.

Why am I not against the Natal Police hit squad they speak of? Coz this could have been my dad, my friend, myself or anyone I know!

No real justice for these guys...

User

Well, at the very least if someone boxes me in I will raise my awareness 100 fold. The best you can do is be smart, don't travel with valuables, especially in a predictable pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by racingfreak View Post
    If he knew what was going on before they opened the door he couldve surely driven out by reversing hard and making a sharp turn, but thats not something you would just think of doing if someone is just an ass and parks you in from behind
    Either way, he would have been shot in his car or through his car...

User

For a bunch of guys who look like they know what they're doing they're remarkably unconcerned by the fact that garage forecourts are covered by video cameras and any idiot knows that anything they do is going to be on camera. OK, not all idiots, but still. So they know they're going to be on camera and they go ahead anyway, quite calmly and well rehearsed. Ex military?

User

Quote Originally Posted by IdleLayabout View Post
    For a bunch of guys who look like they know what they're doing they're remarkably unconcerned by the fact that garage forecourts are covered by video cameras and any idiot knows that anything they do is going to be on camera. OK, not all idiots, but still. So they know they're going to be on camera and they go ahead anyway, quite calmly and well rehearsed. Ex military?
    Current military?

Wanted guys anyway?

Once again check the time frames here...BG car performs the initial 'block' at 14 sec. Shooter has opened driver's door and likely fired all three rounds into victim at 34 seconds. By 48 seconds they are back in the car and rolling.

When bad things happen, they often happen faster than most people ever believe they will.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

I agree with h0stag3 - This was a well rehearsed operation.
    They have taken up position in his blind spot and calmly waited for him to exit.
    No rush, each knowing exactly where they should be and what they should be doing.

They drew no unnecessary attention with the ambush - common occurrence for people driving like assholes at a filling station - and executed him.
    They could easily have taken the package and be gone without anyone knowing. If it was a spur of the moment armed robbery the shots would have run the minute the door opened. If you look at the video you will see that the one that took the package deliberately walked the long way around the driver side to cause a distraction.

It horrifies me everyday knowing that your life is worth nothing to thugs. This could easily happen to anyone!

User

Quote Originally Posted by h0stag3 View Post
    Pop out with your FA when you have a fender bender? What will witnesses say? Can you reference this incident?
    I did not mean jump out with FA in hand, just get out of and away from vehicle to evaluate the situation.

And I agree with you 100% that this guy had no chance in this specific situation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast