Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Black Gun Owners plan march in Durban for June

Should there be a march in PE...I would seriously consider joining the march....

Question to Martin tu:

Is the march still on?
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762
    Question to Martin tu: Is the march still on?
    Provisionally yes but we are growing increasingly concerned about recent police killings, strikes, as well as intimidation by CFR et al. We may therefore be forced to re-schedule. TBA.

We view with keen interest however (cross-posted from the online SAFF group) the recent admission -apparently by SAPS- that cracks in the FCA are starting to show, Viz;

Weapons Donators can obtain a storage permit of 12 months.

BEGIN.

The SAPS has admitted that part of the new firearms act can't be implemented and on 28 May it issued a directive to the police force containing a concession - firearams owners who want to donate or sell their firearms privately, may now obtain a temporary permit for 12 months and keep the weapons until the application of the new applicant to whom the owner wants to donate or sell the firearm has been approved.

The highly controversial new firearms act come into force on 1 July and applications for these permits and for the firearms licences of the recipients must be submitted before that date. It replaces the stipulation that firearms owners who want to donate or sell their firearms privately should hand it in if the recipient's application has not been approved by 30 June. The new directive determines that an applicant for a temporary permit should comply with storage regulations such a standard vault.

Sellers or donators do not have to carry proof of approval of the necessary tests and training when they apply for a new permit, because the firearm is only stored temporarily. Applications for this permit can be approved at provincial police offices. In the SAPS directive all police offices are requested to thoroughly inform firearms owners of the legislation.
    END.

Be advised we are now linked -and share reciprocity with- our Brothers in JPFO, (www.jpfo.org), who -not surprisingly perhaps- seem to also share our militant pose.

In Common Cause Brothers;

Martin_tu @ BGOASA.

Web: www.bgoasa.co.za
    Mail: admin@bgoasa.co.za
    011 972 0010
    Kempton Park
    Best SD weapon ever? The one on you when the SHTF.

Good evening Martin

Where can I find this directive? I looked on the Saps website but to no avail.

I am in the process and the weapon I am buying was about to be enterd into sap storage so this realy interests me.

Thank you
    Ryan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD
    Where can I find this directive? I looked on the Saps website but to no avail.
    http://www.saga.org.za/News.htm#SAPS Directive 28 May 2009

Default B G Owners march in June

(Directive)
    Thx Deon.

Unfortunately, due to abysmal planning OBO the Durban people, plus a certain reticence of the Municipality to permit our march, we cancelled. There is a local planning meeting in Alex this Sunday, anyone care to join us? ROFLMAO! (bring your bulletproof).

As an aside, we have to use IFP 'community facilities' as we were getting problems booking the ANC venue, but hey, go figure. LOL!

Martin_tu @ BGOASA
    Best SD weapon ever? The one on you when the SHTF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4