Bought new Lynx scope fitted and sighted in at range.All lekker. My hunting GS C bullets were spot on.I have a 1000 Capstan bullets and I usually opt for them if I KNOW I am just going shooting target rocks and, if spotted vermin.IE my not hunting round.Was in a rush (wife on case) Finnished sighting GS C packed up and just before collecting target put 5 rounds into target using Capstans.When collecting target I found the new holes started where expected 1" down 1" across as expexted with that load - 2nd shot more left -- 3rd more left 4th way off down right. My first reaction was faulty load or rifle does not like that load now with silencer on etc. Could not test further.
Later disscusion led to mates saying new scope ? Was tight ! till last test shot. First test shot with target ammo showed a bit of scope movement, next scope had shaken loose next shot moving one direction last shot mayby return vibration - shock kick.
went to tighten scope -- found could not move scope by hand, but the right side screws were not like "stopped" ie the other side was like AH thats tight and the right side was I wonder if thats tight enough - it still turns by hard finge pressure.