Default Advice Magnum shotgun

Can anyone give me advice on the use of the magnum shotgun in three gun shoot. Can it take a magazine extentions? Is the shotgun in the picture a magnum shotgun as I was told?

Default Re: Advice Magnum shotgun

Sorry forgot to add the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure about if it is a Magnum or not but this information should be on the shotgun itself. I am talking under correction but as far as I know the Magnum Cartridges in 12 Gauge is only in the 3" versions and not in the 2 and 3/4" versions. What make is the shotgun?

Also to what 3Gun shooting are you referring to....IPSC or IDPA? Have you had a look at the rule book (I am referring to IPSC) and look at what division you are planning to shoot in?

The guy who I can get the gun from said that it is a MAGNUM manufacture but in my limited experience do not know of such a manufacture. It shoots standard 12 bore rounds, or that is what I was told. I am planning to use it in ISPC in three gun shoots. A magazine extention can be added to weapon at a cost of about R1000. ???

I type under correction:
    The takedown of the shotgun similar to that of the Beretta A300. (with barrel removed.)
    The magazine/reloading button is in the same location as on the A300.'
    The A300 is gas operated meaning that gas is tapped from the underside of the barrel to work the action.
    Therefore to extend the magazine (to increase capacity) would necessitate changing location of the gas port on the underside of the barrel.

IMHO Rather learn how to reload ASAP, than spend money on modifications.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

camouflage762 thank you for your input will keep in mind when making the decision to buying it. confused0083

I received more info on the shotgun and it is a BREDA made in Italy, are they any good?