Default REVIEW: Locally Produced "RF Duty Belt"

A very good friend of mine has started producing Heavy Duty belts specifically orientated around the firearms fraternity, especially for those who carry on a daily basis.

I personally have always wanted a "duty" type belt but could never and still cant afford the cost that some of these branded belts go for.

The webbing used is of the high density Nylon type and is 1 1/2" Inches wide (38mm) with a breaking strength of 11000 lbs (plenty!) and is nice and rigid. It doesnt warp, bend or buckle with the addition of kit. ( I personally have mounted in both IWB and OWB a G23, 2 x G22+2 Mags, Pepper Spray and a Torch and the belt simply doesnt move, its great).

The buckle is of stainless steel construction with a breaking strength of 2500 lbs. Together with that and the strength of the belt itself this literally could be used to tow a car...

Velcro is the standard industrial type stuff.

I have used mine daily for 2 weeks now and the belt is nice and stiff, not to the point of it being uncomfortable mind you, it is very comfortable and some times I dont know I am wearing any kit at all, admittadly it took about a week for the belt to "soften" to the point that it became easy to pull through the buckle, but that is a non issue in my mind.

Sizes range in a few different belts available at present to allow for all the popular waist sizes. For those of us, myself included, who fall outside of the "popular" sizes, customs sizes are available on request, just a measurement is required.

This is a great piece of equipment that is well crafted, locally available and is strong as anything. I am promoting this personally within my own club.

The "RF Duty Belt" is going at R 350.00 and to be honest it is worth much more than that.

If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me and I will forward him your contact details.

User

Default Re: REVIEW: Locally Produced "RF Duty Belt"

Nice, you can PM the contact details as I have been looking for one. Thanks

Send the details my way as well please

I just had a look at some but as you say paying 800 bucks for a belt is just wrong

I need one too , please pm the details

PM me too please? Where is he situated?

please PM if interested, I'm not going to keep coming back to check.

Mods, please close this.

Thanks