Hi Gunsiters

Myself and a crew will be running the handgun range on for the Ellisras Firearms Festival 2012 for Willie Barnard.

Bushboy & JS4 have kindly volunteerd to assist. (Much obliged gents!)

It is a basic handgun cof of about 6-10 rounds, safety of shooter & spectators is paramount, the main aim is to encourage the safe use of handguns etc. If you have experience with IDPA or IPSC it would great.

If you have any flyer or promo material that you want to hand out by all means do so.

Problem is we need more hands to make it run smoothly & give the crew time to participate in the many other activities.

Addtionally "Bullers Barstid's" are looking to defend the Queens honour (Her Majesty: Elton John) in the Boer vs Brit shoot (Bolt action only, iron sights @ falling plate @100m)

Transport: We would depart JHB/PTA early n the 24th return on the 26th. There is no cost for the transport, we will be travelling in air conditioned luxury in the Camo van.

Accomodation & food would be for your cost, budget about R250-300 per day if you want to be comfortable.

I need an addtional 4 guys or girls to make complement of 7.

It is a fantastic way to meet other gunlovers & gunsiter and thus appeal to the forum for help. The EFF is a well organised & run event and is a great way to promote sensible, safe & fun use of firearms.

If you are able to help please PM me or email camouflage762@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Camo