User

Default Ron Thomson Facebook page

Hi all

I have today received an email from Ron Thomson asking for assistance in spreading the good news of his Facebook page. Ron Thomson is a conservation legend in Southern Africa and has created this page specifically with the goal on educating the public with regards to how our elephants is being managed or miss-managed.

As hunters it is our solemn duty educate the public and challenge perceptions that may endanger our Southern Africa’s biodiversity. Please join the page and spread it to as many people as possible whether they are hunters or not.

Regards

Stefan Fourie (Field Guide Student)

Please spread this information around as far as you can. And if you have any media contacts please pass this information on to them, too.
    GENERAL NEWSLETTER: I have just started what I hope will become an ongoing series on my face book entitled KRUGER NATIONAL PARK IN ECOSYSTEM MELTDOWN. I believe this series will be of interest to YOU and to all South Africans because it provides you with an understanding about the PURPOSEFUL application of a 'starvation management' strategy for the elephants of Kruger National Park. This will cause massive soil erosion; plant and animal extinctions; and it will destroy the Kruger National Park as we know it. To get access to my face book, go to my website: www.ronthomsonshuntingbooks.co.za and click on the FACEBOOK icon. I plan to have a new page, advancing the same theme, published twice a week - the one leading on to the other. People who read these pages will come to understand just what is 'going on' in Kruger National Park and why the 'starvation management' policy, and its application, is NOT the kind of wildlife management programme that Kruger National Park wants or needs.

With my kind regards

Ron Thomson

Default Re: Ron Thomson Facebook page

Each of us should be concerned about our wildlife heritage.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

He is a legend. I have read his treatise on conservation and the damage done by pseudo environmentalists, in "The Wildlife Game". I believe that it is a book that should be read by all that have an interest in planet - and as FrankH points out, that should include all of us.

Thanks for the link!
    Sweet

User

Done!