Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Quote Originally Posted by herman 375
    MAYBE YOUR HIGHNESS SHOULD START MODERATING PHOTO'S AS WELL ISO ONLY DELETING COMMENTS
    Considering "His highness" is a mod and is probably familiar with the rules of the sight the caps and sarcasm may be a bit out of line?

User

Default Re: Pig and vermin hunting photos

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    but with that same reasoning, if someone posts something not P.C. / disturbing / offensive / whatever ... instead of moderating/deleting it, people can also simply tell you "dont read it".
    This is the Pig and Vermin Hunting section of the forum and, as such, is probably never going to be P.C. (Well, not until the revolution at least. )

If you want P.C. then don't visit.

Were this posted under General Discussion I bet it would have been moved or moderated.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    This thread is for Pig & Vermin Hunting Photo's.

If you do not find the pics tasteful, do not view this thread.

If you want to comment on the appropriatness of the pic- do so in the general discussion.

Nobody has said that they are inappropriate, and yes we know what forum this is, but it remains undeniable that there are even 'old salts' who find them not necessary distasteful, but simply in bad taste. As such they are, combined with the reaction of the poster, a reflection of attitude and level of class.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M1 View Post

Nobody has said that they are inappropriate, and yes we know what forum this is, but it remains undeniable that there are even 'old salts' who find them not necessary distasteful, but simply in bad taste. As such they are, combined with the reaction of the poster, a reflection of attitude and level of class.
    Bud if you think that my friend and I lack class please call me or PM to say it,do not make assumptions about someone you do not know.
    My number 0823789729.

User

I invite you to come hunting with me for a weekend. All you have to do is get to Gauteng, and I will pick you up, take you hunting, and get you back to GP.
    Only then, can you have a say about my attitude or class. I can guarantee that your ideas will change.
    Ja, Helderberg is in the Cape, but it's only a short flight away.

Cheers,
    Eugene

ps. Anyone else who has the same views are also welcome to join myself and G-Force.

Which part of
    If you want to comment on the appropriatness of the pic- do so in the general discussion.
    do you not understand.

Consider this a warning.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4