Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default "Friends of the Youth League"

Lets hope these guys don't get into government...

http://soundcloud.com/567-capetalk/s...-that-guy-is-a

User

Default Re: "Friends of the Youth League"

Its increadable how things have progressively got worse each year, its almost like we are all holding our breath that malema doesnt end up our president. I try to remain optimistic, but in the end the majority rules and it seems that the right wingers do have the support and its just a matter of time until we have an extremist ruling our country. I hope this will never be the case, but i guess one has to prepare for the worst as my grandfather used to say, arm yourself with a few firearms, keep maximum allowed ammo and shoot as often as you can, as the saying goes, rather have a gun and never need it than need a gun and not have it.
    The crime and corruption is out of control, we live in the country with the highest murder, rape and robbery rate, it is the wild west or shall i say the wild south and like the cowboys we carry guns as the sherrifs dont have control of the situation.
    But SA is still the most beautiful place on earth and I sure as hell will never concider immigration, so lock n load gentlemen and take care of your families.

User

Fully agreed Gary ,so lock&load it is

Quote Originally Posted by garypeter.45 View Post
    its almost like we are all holding our breath that malema doesnt end up our president.
    I remember everyone doing that when Zuma was looking at the presidency as well...

User

Lots of water still has to run into the sea before he becomes president.

Well things aint gonna get better soon that I can tell you , Make sure you have the means and skills to protect your love ones should you need to , its about all you can do

Ok no let me phone the cfr again hehe

...a shame.

User

The ANC will be electing it's leaders for the coming term in December and Malema is, at least for now, not in the ANC any more so he cannot be chosen. What worries me is that if Zuma is not president again and one of Malema's idiot allies become president, he will return to the ANC. That will effectively prove that he is above the law and untouchable, which he already kind of is. IMO we will be in deep shit when they elect new leaders after this term coming term if he manages to return.

With our new "president in waiting" Kgalema Montlanthe, saying that Malema has been treated badly, that is more of a concern.

Johannesburg - Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe has for the first time publicly revealed that expelling then ANC Youth League leaderJulius Malema from the governing party was a mistake.

Even putting Malema through a disciplinary process was “fundamentally wrong”, he explains.
    http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Po...wrong-20120930

User

I don't see the point.

The ANC, as is, is running the country into the ground, how long before rock bottom, 20 years?
    An extremist will do it far quicker, the result the same, so pick your poison.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast