Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ALWAYS conceal?

Default ALWAYS conceal?

So this morning im mowing the lawn.I'm wearing only a PT short, no shirt. I decide to bring my G19 outside, since it's useless when not with me. So while I'm putting it on the window sill(not on me since I'm wearing no belt), I think wait man, just stick it IWB and tighten the PT's white shoe lace-thing. So while mowing, I wonder if it is good having guys walking past in the street and seeing my FA (remember no shirt).While wondering, a child of the struggle walks past and stares a while when seeing the gun. Which makes me wonder even more. Wouldn't like to be an invitation for a few guys comint to pick up a gun or something.

Would like to hear what you guys think. Conceal even when behind the fence?

User

Default Re: ALWAYS conceal?

Out of sight out of mind...

User

Yeah i dont want anyone to know i have fa's at my home.

So conceal or keep it out of sight when not on you.

What mower do you use?

Rolux? Rolux Magnum?

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    What mower do you use?

Rolux? Rolux Magnum?
    Haha

User

Get one of these. Anyone with criminal intent would be too shit scared to try their luck!

Last edited by Geno; 02-10-2012 at 19:56. Reason: Added video link

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal.204 View Post
    Get one of these. Anyone with criminal intent would be too shit scared to try their luck!

Let me guess... America?

I prefer to always conceal. When I'm outside gardening or working on a car etc. I always carry, maybe not the 23 but ill swop it out for something smaller if I have to. That being said I changed the turbo on the wife's piece of »`>””\&~^|\|»÷{&|||¥»%%%... Sorry, I mean Renault with my 23 on and even found myself in a ceiling the other night with it on. Good Carry equipment too makes it easier to conceal in less optimal edc clothing.Hey! You should have tried the glock flip flops holster that's being doing its round on gunsite the last while :)

Haha!No I also carry everywhere. Do catch myself now and then not putting on the 19 directly after showering, but I never leave home without it. Could have concealed it easy but I need a nice tan to impress the bokkies haha. I feel for you man! A Renault is a piece of shit! I prefer my old VW fox over any Renault...okay not really. Don't know if you saw the R Lee Ermey Lock n Load episode on tanks. They show one of the first 'tanks' that was built by Mr Renault. The Gunny says 'you might have seen some of his other work. At your local mechanic getting fixed!' A bud of mine always says the best way to sell a Renault, is to advertise that the tank is full of petrol!

User

Don't let people know you have firearms!!! My golden rule. The neighbour's wife thinks I load the car for fishing... I like how she thinks!

The day you're tested with an attack, you don't want them in code orange or red waiting for u to attack. Let them be more suprised to to look down your barrel and you were to see them!

And if you're still persistent on going topless, there's many more discreet weapons you CAN carry... Namely, folders, FB's, ASP, etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast