Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hunting Farms around Cape Town

Good day.
    Does anyboday know of hunting farms in a 400km radius of cape town.

User

Default Re: Hunting Farms around Cape Twon

Hi Marchant

Try www.ibookdirect.com

Ek weet van 'n paar plekke. As iemand in die Kaap wil gesels oor 'n jag of 2 reel die seisoen (binne 3 tot 4 ure van Kaapstad), laat weet, dalk kan ons iets aanmekaar slaan!

I know of a few places . If someone in the cape would like to talk about a hunt or 2, organise the time and date ( within 3 to 4 hours of cape town ), let me know , we can probably put something together.
    Last edited by FrankH; 25-01-2010 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by KAAPJAGTER View Post
    Ek weet van 'n paar plekke. As iemand in die Kaap wil gesels oor 'n jag of 2 reel die seisoen (binne 3 tot 4 ure van Kaapstad), laat weet, dalk kan ons iets aanmekaar slaan!

I know of a few places . If someone in the cape would like to talk about a hunt or 2, organise the time and date ( within 3 to 4 hours of cape town ), let me know , we can probably put something together.
    "Kaapjagter" you can contact me at charl@bateleurcapital.com I would love to hear about those places.

Thanks
    Last edited by FrankH; 28-01-2010 at 19:21.

User

Default Re: Hunting Farms around Cape Town

Kaapjagter,

Please see your private message.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KAAPJAGTER View Post

User
    Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa

Hi Marchant,

We own a 8500 hectare game farm close to Beaufort West BERGPLAATS GAME LODGE. It's exactly 450kms from Cape Town. You can visit www.bergplaatshunting.com for more info. Our week ends are fully booked until August 2011 but I know we had a cancellation for the weekend of the 14-17th July. Most of our game quota is taken but due to the cancellation we may have a couple of buck for you. You can speak directly to my manager Blikkies Blignaut on 023 4121 675 or via blikkies@bergplaats.co.za alternatively chat directly to my PH Terence Meise via terence@bergplaats.co.za . Unfortunately due to limited quota we can only host a maximum of 2 hunters.

We offer Kudu, Springbuck, Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest, Blesbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Steenbuck, Zebra, Eland, Gemsbuck, Red Hartebeest & Klipspringer (with permits only).

We have 2 lodges and can accommodate a maximum of 8 people at our main lodge Gemsbok Lodge. We also have a rustic busch campsite which some hunters prefer. We also offer Bow-Hunting if required.

We will require a 50% deposit of day fees and accommodation (negotiable) and a minimum of 2 references from other hunting venues.

Please chat to Blikkies if you need more info. If you can't get hold of him mail me at garypower@powergrp.co.za & I will get him to contact you ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Good day.
    Does anyboday know of hunting farms in a 400km radius of cape town.

I have a 3000ha. hunting area one hour from Cape Town near Wellington with all common plains game as well as bontebok. Visit my website www.capetownhunting.co.za . or phone me 0836765434 . Stephen Mitchell

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Mitchell View Post
    I have a 3000ha. hunting area one hour from Cape Town near Wellington with all common plains game as well as bontebok. Visit my website www.capetownhunting.co.za . or phone me 0836765434 . Stephen Mitchell
    Hi Stephen

Your website seems to be not working.

Could you pm me details on prices for accomadation and medium sized game. I am very interested

Thanks in advance

User

Ditto what pdh said...

:- P

User

And me too please...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast