Thread: mini 14 mags

Default mini 14 mags

hi there guys.
    i am new on the block from cape town.did an application for ruger mini 14,rifle only comes with 10 shot mags,would like to now if there are 20 or 30 shot mags available out there and how much they cost.will be using in club 3 gun shoots.must try to get at least a 20 round mag.
    thanks
    nasier

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: mini 14 mags

Quote Originally Posted by nzkhan
    hi there guys.
    i am new on the block from cape town.did an application for ruger mini 14,rifle only comes with 10 shot mags,would like to now if there are 20 or 30 shot mags available out there and how much they cost.will be using in club 3 gun shoots.must try to get at least a 20 round mag.
    thanks
    nasier
    Posted a few months back...

I just received a whole box full of 30 round Promag (the highest rated for reliability) Mini-14 mags from Andean Inc. They were sent USPS and arrived unopened at my local Post Office in 10 days. You pay by Visa/Master and have to pay 14% VAT on the declared value at the Post Office. No hassles, no sweat. Goto http://www.andean-inc.com/
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian