Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newbie...!

Default Newbie...!

Hi guys im new here and must say that its a great website,I recently got my SD handgun(6months ago) and I can proudly say its the S&W M&P .40c compact,Its an amazing firearm..!I've recently joined a a club and would like to get involved in the competions and do a few tactical courses as I recently became a reservist :police: and would like to be right on top of my game. fighting0002

My M&P has the trijicon night sights and got my crimson laser grips recently too and must say it is awesome but I rely heavily on my iron sights but in a stresful situation or if you behind a barrier and can get the laser on the BG its over I could'nt believe how accurate the trace is at 24 meters its dead on and have made no adjustments whatsoever and its dead accurate where the laser is the bullet goes..!Also have the X2 tactical light for it its a full house M&P ;)

I'm carrying the 180 and 165gr speer gold dots as I have done alot of research and find them to be a great SD round but ammo is scarce anyone know where I could get more, took the last from a bloke and he has no idea where to get anymore offered me pmp's but im not a fan?

Who could I contact in regards to tactical courses and things of that nature really interested in that and becoming one with my firearm if that makes sense?

Thanks

Default Re: Newbie...!

Howzit
    Stay sharp.
    ;D
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by beech 200
    Hi guys im new here and must say that its a great website,I recently got my SD handgun(6months ago) and I can proudly say its the S&W M&P .40c compact,Its an amazing firearm..!I've recently joined a a club and would like to get involved in the competions and do a few tactical courses as I recently became a reservist :police: and would like to be right on top of my game. fighting0002

My M&P has the trijicon night sights and got my crimson laser grips recently too and must say it is awesome but I rely heavily on my iron sights but in a stresful situation or if you behind a barrier and can get the laser on the BG its over I could'nt believe how accurate the trace is at 24 meters its dead on and have made no adjustments whatsoever and its dead accurate where the laser is the bullet goes..!Also have the X2 tactical light for it its a full house M&P ;)

I'm carrying the 180 and 165gr speer gold dots as I have done alot of research and find them to be a great SD round but ammo is scarce anyone know where I could get more, took the last from a bloke and he has no idea where to get anymore offered me pmp's but im not a fan?

Who could I contact in regards to tactical courses and things of that nature really interested in that and becoming one with my firearm if that makes sense?

Thanks
    Welcome beach 2000! You have selected a great little handgun and some nice accessories to start. The guys here usually haunt the various gunshops and will announce ammo availability here as soon as they have bought all they can afford ;D
    Contact SWATG, who is a sponsor (you can find a post and click on his name to send a PM) for a starting point for courses, although others in SA also give very good training. I seem also to recall an ad by WOLVERINE here for some courses upcoming by Gabe Suarez from the states...check the site under Trainers / Firearms Training Facilities for details then contact Gerald...also a great guy.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by ikor
    Quote Originally Posted by beech 200

Thanks
    Welcome beach 2000! You have selected a great little handgun and some nice accessories to start. The guys here usually haunt the various gunshops and will announce ammo availability here as soon as they have bought all they can afford ;D
    Contact SWATG, who is a sponsor (you can find a post and click on his name to send a PM) for a starting point for courses, although others in SA also give very good training. I seem also to recall an ad by WOLVERINE here for some courses upcoming by Gabe Suarez from the states...check the site under Trainers / Firearms Training Facilities for details then contact Gerald...also a great guy.
    Thanks ikor really appreciate it.Yip it is a great little gun couldn't have made a better decision

Welcome!

Behind you, breaking out the KY... Or JHB

Congrats you lucky )&&%)(#@!!!!!!!!

*The Goat's heavy envious...*

Hope you enjoy it & en joy that lovely gun!

Cheers! ;D
    Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

User

Welcome and GREAT username btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba
    Welcome and GREAT username btw.
    Thanks

I know the best...!

User

Welcome and enjoy the info available on GS

Welcome ;D
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast