Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What are your collecting themes?

Hi everyone

I thought this might be a good thread for collectors to get to know each other and discuss similar themes.

My themes are (not all accepted yet):
    The SAPS Special Task Force
    Glock Handguns
    Sig-Sauer Handguns
    Heckler & Koch Handguns
    The Evolution of the 1911-type pistol
    Firearms used in the shooting sports
    Gas-operated Handguns

Regards

Johan

Default Re: What are your collecting themes?

WOLVERINE.

am curious what HK's u have at the moment???

mine are the following...

SAAACA THEMES

1. Modern pistols of the 20th century:
    (a) Compact and subcompact pistols of the late
    20th century.
    (b) Derringer and diminutive pistols and
    revolvers.
    (c) Snub-nose J-Frame Smith & Wesson revolvers
    and their derivatives of the 20th century.

2. Tactical Shotguns military and police:
    (a) Pump action tactical shotguns military and
    police.
    (b) Semi-auto tactical shotguns military and
    police.

3. Sporting shotguns of the late 20th century:
    (a) Over/under sporting shotguns of the late 20th
    century.
    (b) Side by side sporting shotguns of the late 20th
    century.
    (c) Semi-auto sporting shotguns of the late 20th
    century.

4. Semi-auto military rifles of the late 20th century:
    (a) Carbine semi-auto military rifles of the late
    20th century.
    (b) Assault semi-auto military rifles of the late 20th
    century.

5. ISU and target pistols and revolvers.

6. Bolt action tactical rifles.

bolt action tactical rifles awesome theme! ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Hi Andy

You have some nice theme's - many of which interest me also! fighting0002

Only HK's I have at the moment are the Mk23 SOCOM and P7M8.

Oh yes, and recently an MP5SF...... ;D

(Had to import the MP5 myself - was a real headache. Then my license application was refused. Had to wait 5 years for the Appeal board to decide! But it was worth it!)

Best regards

Johan

MP5 SF very nice sir!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

WOVERINE...

My word i am soooooo jealous of your HK's, those r awesome, really really awesome. i think u have the best three of all the HK's. I had the European P7 with the mag release at the base of the grip and i had the P7M10 in 40SW. i sold these am am about to transfer the money for a P7M8 i have found, but the weapon has a a fair amount of wear from carry, which im none too happy about...

ill send you an email on the Hk's, PM inbound.

Yes the Tactical rifles are a good one, i have a TRG-41 as i have noted previously, i also intent to buy an Accuracy International AW in 7,62mm and i am seriously thinking of importing a M200 .408 Chey-tac, but ill have to save for awhile as when i did the math, they were in and around the R75,000.00 mark if one does the currency conversion for pricing in the USA. But i have left that tactical rifle one there as there will be a few to follow in the TRG's footsteps.

All you guys need to post pics ASAP!!! Give us something to drool over please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901
    WOVERINE...

My word i am soooooo jealous of your HK's, those r awesome, really really awesome. i think u have the best three of all the HK's. I had the European P7 with the mag release at the base of the grip and i had the P7M10 in 40SW. i sold these am am about to transfer the money for a P7M8 i have found, but the weapon has a a fair amount of wear from carry, which im none too happy about...

ill send you an email on the Hk's, PM inbound.

Yes the Tactical rifles are a good one, i have a TRG-41 as i have noted previously, i also intent to buy an Accuracy International AW in 7,62mm and i am seriously thinking of importing a M200 .408 Chey-tac, but ill have to save for awhile as when i did the math, they were in and around the R75,000.00 mark if one does the currency conversion for pricing in the USA. But i have left that tactical rifle one there as there will be a few to follow in the TRG's footsteps.
    accuracy, I am now deep emerald green this is not a good place for me, need to get back to my happy space, I second pics PLEASE

Andy,

Awesome! You're like the brother I never had....!

I might someday soon contact you for info on that AI!

Best regards

Johan

When is this meeting taking place?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast