Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rule of Law

Default The Rule of Law

So, it seems that the DA understands the principle of the rule of law just about as well as the current ANC leadership does, possibly a little worse.

http://www.iol.co.za/motoring/indust...2#.UMXS7uSTzbQ

I find it shocking beyond belief. This concept of some "greater good" that justifies ignoring what the law is has always been used by despots and fascists to justify their actions.

I invite you to let the Democratic Alliance know what you think of this: http://www.da.org.za/contact.htm?act...rm_submitted=2

User

Default Re: The Rule of Law

"SYMPTOM SPOTTING

He said officers would look out for symptoms including red eyes and drowsiness when trying to identify a tired driver.

If an officer felt a driver was fatigued, the officer would confiscate the driver’s keys and park the vehicle in a safe spot. The traffic officer would then watch over the resting driver."

This is Quite funny!! So them "stoners" will be pulled over and the traffic ociffer will play car guard for a while, until he/she is sure that the person is rested enough? How long does it take to be "rested enough"?

HILARIOUS!! Thank you for posting WZ

User

"in a drastic move by provincial traffic authorities who say they will push ahead even if it is illegal."

nuff said

User

They try this with me, and I will sue them out of their 2013 budget. Useless Carlisle at his best again, total imbecile and complete buffoon that he is.

Right. I'm going to hand my vehicle, fully packed, over to a traffic cop who "thinks" I'm tired? And then curl up and have a nap while he and his mate watch over my stuff?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Right. I'm going to hand my vehicle, fully packed, over to a traffic cop who "thinks" I'm tired? And then curl up and have a nap while he and his mate watch over my stuff?HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
    Good plan! Find one around 7pm half way between home and your destination. Usually you will be rested by about 5am and gtg!

User

The sheer stupidity of this is baffling!! And not to mention they blatantly admit they don't care for the law! F*tards!

User

Till your family gets taken out by a truckdriver that fell asleep on the N1 through the Karoo...then everybody asks why don't the government do something.

User

Kreefstert, I get where you are coming from but: you cannot ever legislate common sense.

What the DA proposes spits in the face of the constitution and my rights as a citizen. It is tyrannical and despicable, Carlisle should be fired.

Thr DA should enforce existing traffic laws and ordinances, which they are failing at...not making up bullshit new illegal rules.
    Last edited by Gunservant; 10-12-2012 at 17:24.

Guys, I hope all of you have submitted a note to the Democratic Alliance expressing your sentiments.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast