Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2089

Thread: Handgun Pron

User

Default Re: Handgun Pron

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    With the light on I take it that is your EDC?

Carried my 17 around (usually tracksuit pants) while the 19 was in the shop for 2 months and got used to it, just a little harder to conceal.

Must admit, loved shooting the 17, but was glad to have the smaller and lighter 19 (probably not an issue with a proper belt) again for EDC with the tracksuit pants.
    Yep this is now my edc. I carry appendix in a Southwest Rattler, and have absolutely no problem concealing. The 17 is under S15, and I've got a P320 under S13 that I carry in a Sniper holster, and let me tell you, the holster makes all the difference. The 17's setup actually conceals better

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    What sights you putting on? I assume with that viper red dot it would be raised (supressor) sights for co -witnessing? Or is it only the front sight you are changing?
    I ordered a set Dawson Precision Co-witness sights from Jizni. They arrived on Friday morning and within about half an hour they were fitted lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naatie View Post
    Yep this is now my edc. I carry appendix in a Southwest Rattler, and have absolutely no problem concealing. The 17 is under S15, and I've got a P320 under S13 that I carry in a Sniper holster, and let me tell you, the holster makes all the difference. The 17's setup actually conceals better

Ah yes, appendix does conceal well. I have a little extra.... padding in that area so is not possible for me.....

User

Ah yes, appendix does conceal well. I have a little extra.... padding in that area so is not possible for me.....
    I actually don't believe that hey. I wore a 42 pants and comfortably carried my Sig at appendix in a Sniper holster with spare mag carrier. For me it's all about finding your sweet spot. I found that if I carried with the sights aligned dead centre it worked for me. And I'm muslim, so my daily routine includes a few up and downs 5 times a day, which I did with reasonable comfort

I actually don't believe that hey. I wore a 42 pants and comfortably carried my Sig at appendix in a Sniper holster with spare mag carrier. For me it's all about finding your sweet spot. I found that if I carried with the sights aligned dead centre it worked for me. And I'm muslim, so my daily routine includes a few up and downs 5 times a day, which I did with reasonable comfort

Hmm I tried but didn't feel right, but didn't really give it a good go, maybe will see if I can find a spot that feels good.

User

I ordered a set Dawson Precision Co-witness sights from Jizni. They arrived on Friday morning and within about half an hour they were fitted lol

Looking good....

User

Hmm I tried but didn't feel right, but didn't really give it a good go, maybe will see if I can find a spot that feels good.
    Another thing I found, the length of the 17 actually aids with concealment. The longer barrel, and especially mine with the PL Pro making it even longer, helps keep the grip tight against your body, avoiding printing

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    You win! Where did you get it? Have never seen one in the flesh nor advertised so assumed they never made it down here. FWIW, apparently they have been acquired by Beretta.
    Very late reply, I blame a new work environment and kak firewall regulations.
    Was originally bought through Kalahari Arms, I had a complicated family deal with the original buyer.
    This was imported directly from Chapuis who is the holding company of Manurhin.
    Beretta then bought Chapuis and now distributes the revolvers to the States, all be it they may be branded with a Beretta stamp somewhere

User

Thanks. What an amazing thing to possess and have to play with. by all accounts they are tank tough and otherworldly accurate.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Thanks. What an amazing thing to possess and have to play with. by all accounts they are tank tough and otherworldly accurate.
    And weirdly, weight wise, very similar feeling to a Smith & Wesson Model 19.

Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 LastLast