Default Now this is what I call exotic - Magpul FMG9

I am a pistol guy, and practically I can not see myslef using anything but pistols.

But when something like this comes in sight, I can not miss to admire the ingenuity and the engineering gone into designing such marvel!

Apparently, the Magpul people stole the idea from Robocop 2's Ares FMG, but made their version using Glock parts!

And like a kid in a candy store, I can not help myself buy shout - I want one NOW!

User

Default Re: Now this is what I call exotic - Magpul FMG9

AWESOME!!! fighting0035 fighting0035 fighting0035

now... judging that the whole thing is based around a Glock, can we not buy the parts or the whole kit from somewhere and attach the gun to it. I can think of a number of uses for a gadget like that

i dont see any problems regarding the legailty of it. perhaps you guys can thnk of something

Unfortunately, at least so far, Magpul says this was strictly a prototype made up while trying out some other ideas, and will not be produced. I would buy two in a heartbeat if they brought them out for sale and charged a reasonable price.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

fighting0035 that is one of the collest things i've ever seen! i want one!!!!

User

Never mind exotic, that baby is erotic!

Default Magpul Folding Machine Gun

I just saw this baby on Ultimate Weapons (probably old programme) broadcasted recently on the Discovery Channel. I google'd it, and it is still on the Magpul website, so maybe one day... <sigh>
    http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/fmg9.pdf

User

Quote Originally Posted by DrDave View Post
    Never mind exotic, that baby is erotic!
    Oh the temptation,so sori Mr LoveDr....aka DrFetish:

Object sexuality or objectum sexuality, commonly referred to as objectophilia (OS),[citation needed] is a pronounced emotional and often romantic desire towards particular inanimate objects. Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of arousal, attraction, love, and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or even close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible. The term object-sexuality (German: Objektsexualität) was coined in the 1970s by Eija-Riitta Eklöf Berliner-Mauer, a woman from Liden, Sweden who was "married" to the Berlin Wall.[1][2][3][4] Object-sexual individuals also often believe in animism, or the belief that objects have souls, intelligence, feelings, and are able to communicate.[5]

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCQQFjAB&url=http%3A %2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FObject_sexuality&r ct=j&q=sexual%20attraction%20to%20inanimate%20obje cts&ei=nX28TenBM8jX8gPNlvzTBQ&usg=AFQjCNFDNgWGtI3M v6fDA5TEeQVWKWbBgg&sig2=6flTVZpsJ6YtWG98ub-RSQ&cad=rja

---------- Post added at 23:35 ---------- Previous post was at 23:29 ----------

So where do you keep your picture collection then?

User

Thanks for the definition Bi-curious George!

User

Quote Originally Posted by DrDave View Post
    Thanks for the definition Bi-curious George!
    Pmsl,yes DrDude,I'll admit I have a problem,I really like both longguns and shortguns,infact it must just have barrel and trigger and stuff....!AND when you dress them up in all that gear, whoarrrrr........:to: