User

Default MPSA league @ TEKS

Shot the MPSA League at TEKS shooting range (close to Secunda) yesterday.
    It was an interesting and challenging match with lots of tight shots and little steel plates. It also had some real brain teasers and a couple of stages with lots of movement and some great props in the form of bobbers, runners, flippers and turners.
    As with all shoots there was a couple of small niggles, but all in all I thought it was an excellent test and had a high degree of difficulty.
    The range is not too far from Jhb and Pta and I can certainly recommend it.
    Well done to MPSA and the guys from TEKS, and thanks for another great day at range.

Default Re: MPSA league @ TEKS

Come on, it was a crappy shoot ... the had small little plates a mile away that they got to move around like crazy, a mud bath in which some of us chose to roll around instead of just shoot, etc ;-DDD

Only jong, it was a great and challenging shoot ... I have learnt where to focuss my training ...

User

You take one little tumble on the range and nobody lets you forget it! ;)

I have to agree, a challenging but great shoot. It was difficult to keep all the ducks in a row on the "muddy stage" and to keep your front sight on the small plates while leaning around the barricade. An insane amount of fun. My thanks to TEKS.

Great shoot! The small plates around the barricade. . . . . .I turned a 16 round stage into a 31 round stage....say no more.

I think they @#$%^ up my score on stage 1 "the runaround". It was a 160 point stage, the biggest stage of the comp.
    2 poppers (10pts), 10 paper targets(100 pts), 5 disappearing targets(50 pts). I got all the steel and not one miss on the 10 paper targets, even got 5 shots on the disappearing targets and no hostages. If I ONLY shot 1 Charley and 1 Delta per target (minor pf) that is 4x10=40 plus 10 for the steel= 50 points MINIMUM without the points on the 5 disappearing targets. They say I scored 32 :-((( I think more likely 132.

O.K. . . . . . . . . . .got that off my chest.

No use crying over spilt milk.

It was very lekker, met some very nice guys and cant wait for the Piet Retief Interprovincial!!

I think they @#$%^ up my score on stage 1
    Take it up in writing with the chairperson ... this must not happen and you owe it to yourself to have the mistake rectified. It clearly looks like there was a finger fault involved ...