User

Default Hirtenberg ammo.

Elloa.

So saturday i fitted my new scope to my .303 and my dad started again on how good this Hirtenberg ammo is that he has for the .357 magnum.
    He swears that its the best stuff since slice bread and he only has 1 box left.
    My question is, can you still get this brand name of ammo, has any one got any knowledge experience regarding this product?

Andre

Default Re: Hirtenberg ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by andredt
    Elloa.

So saturday i fitted my new scope to my .303 and my dad started again on how good this Hirtenberg ammo is that he has for the .357 magnum.
    He swears that its the best stuff since slice bread and he only has 1 box left.
    My question is, can you still get this brand name of ammo, has any one got any knowledge experience regarding this product?

Andre
    Hirtenberg is manufactured in Austria, and does, indeed, have an excellent reputation for quality and reliability. That being said, I have no idea what specific load your dad has nor do I know what Hirt. offers currently. My guess is he has some sort of soft point ammo. Decent enough for hunting and it will likely get the job done on a bad guy but there is far better SD ammo available than anything I have yet to see made by them. I also have no idea if any more is available here in SA.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Default Re: Hirtenberg ammo.

Ikor thanks for the reply. It is a plusP round soft half copper round. Best way to explain is it is half black half brown my dad say it mushrooms on impact.

I also believe there is much better ammo on the market but you know you cant disagree with your dad if he says it is better then it is better lv29

If any one can get me some of these sounds i will be very happy.

A