Thread: RAT Cutlery

User

Default RAT Cutlery

Since these knives are more than just "hunting" knives and mostly considered carry/tac/ute Mil/Le type knives I thought it would be convenient to put my htread iro the RAT Cutlery Knives on this forum as well.

I carry a FB (fixed blade) knife as primary hunting knife and a folder as back up.

I like the RAT Cutlery Company knives because the knives are tough, easy to sharpen, good edge holding, light weight, excellent sheaths, easy to clean, excellent edge geometry, excellent slicing and cutting ability and the best guarantee I have ever seen from any knife manufacturer.

No Questions Asked Warranty. If you screw it up, break it, or cut it in two with a cutting torch, send it back and we'll replace it. Warranty is transferable. In other words, we warranty the knife no matter how many times it's been traded, sold or given away. We don't ask for a sales receipt, date of purchase or where you bought the knife - No fine print and no hassles. If you have a problem, contact us.

Note: You MUST complete this form and return it with your knife. You must email us a tracking number when you ship the knife..

We do not warranty against rust or normal wear and tear. Note: Our knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.

A lot of folks have asked us how we can stay in business offering such great customer service and warranty protection. The answer is simple; we believe that American consumers, as a whole, are honest people. The occasional customers who are dishonest are few and far between, so even if we lose every once in a while due to dishonesty, our reputation of great customer service, regardless of the situation, brings us more good customers.

Check here for independent reviews http://www.ratcutlery.com/reviews.htm

Check here for knives and info http://www.ratcutlery.com/knives.htm

I have a RC3 and an Izula. I find the RC3 to be an excellent belt sheath knife and the Izula to be an excellent very light weight fanny pack/back pack knife.

These are not to be confused with RAT knives made for RAT by Ontario Knife Company - the RAT Cutelry Company knives are new and improved with better sheaths.

User

Did you import them? I am trying to find them in SA

User

They are indeed impressive knives, I've been looking hard at picking up a RC 4.
    "There is no second place winner in a gunfight" - B Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by phazer View Post
    Did you import them? I am trying to find them in SA
    Contact Anton, he's the local distributor and dealer on GS.

anton@ratcutlery.co.za
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

User

Also been looking around for these...any idea if they're available in KZN - even if just to have a squiz?

Many thanks

Mike

User

Thumbs up

would love to see them too if anyone in kzn keeps them? :)