User

Default HOWA 30.06 - THANKS TO ANDRE AT CITY GUNS

Hi All,

Just wanted to send out a thanks to Andre at City Guns, we (I am using "we" very liberally here, I learnt and Andre taught) put my HOWA 30.06 together last saturday and as this is my first rifle I was very inquisitive. Andre was very helpful in showing me the ropes as well as setting my scope and showing me how to adjust it, setting up a list of "gun tools" that I will need and going through the basics of everything.

I must admit, my whole experience with City Guns has been phenomenal, from my initial discussions with Andre, to Eddie helping me with my motivation, Joe discussing handguns and knifes and everything in between. The guys are knowledgeable, friendly and just all round great to do business with. Couldnt have asked for better service and efficiency.

Thanks to all at City Guns.

Default Re: HOWA 30.06 - THANKS TO ANDRE AT CITY GUNS

I think that my role as "City Guns fan boy" has just been usurped by this upstart!

Congrats on the rifle, licence and everything that went with it. I am sure that you are going to LOVE that rifle!

Taking it on your hunt in BWest?

City Guns is such a lekker place to pop into and they are a bunch of nice guys, but man, they are masters at getting my credit card to cough!

User

Thanks Sweet, definitely taking my rifle for this hunt in BWest, will post some pics when I get back and PM you with farmers details.

User

Congrats, dude! My one brother is a Howa disciple after achieving outstanding accuracy with his Howa .30-06. May yours bring you even more pleasure.

User

City Guns seemes to have changed their product offering in the last year ,really been enjoying going there of late

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

User

Congratz RoryWill. I also own a Howa 30-06 in stainless. Very nice rifles I must say...enjoy!!

User

Well done,you wont be sorry.The Howa's are very accurate,I also own a 30.06 Howa and very,very happy with mine.