Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: German Wirehaired Pointers

Hi there, we have just posted an advert, not sure if you are still interested
    Pups ready to go from KUSA registered parents of German working stock. De-wormed and inoculated. Call Richard 0824496851. These are rare in South Africa, and great working dogs.

Pups registered?

User

Hi, I have a litter of German Wirehaired Pointers that are dewormed, inoculated and ready to go. I am in Bryanston Johannesburg. They are from KUSA registered German working backgrounds, and are really great. Looking for the right owner who will work them although they make great pets. I want R4000 each which is a give away considering how rare they are. Call me Richard on 0824496851. I only have two males left. My email is richard@richton-ebc.net I will send you pics.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardT View Post
    Hi, I have a litter of German Wirehaired Pointers that are dewormed, inoculated and ready to go. I am in Bryanston Johannesburg. They are from KUSA registered German working backgrounds, and are really great. Looking for the right owner who will work them although they make great pets. I want R4000 each which is a give away considering how rare they are. Call me Richard on 0824496851. I only have two males left. My email is richard@richton-ebc.net I will send you pics.
    Please advise as per my previous response... are the pups registered?

I have not registered the pups although both parents are KUSA registered. Is that a problem, call me to discuss. I am negotiable in the price. My number is 0824496851

User

Morning All
    Over the last few years I have hunted, judged in trials and trained with Wirehaired pointer.
    Found them to be versatile hard working dogs adapting easily to all types of terrain
    Possibly a viable alternative to the GSP.
    The kennel has had a mating. The bitch has had success in recent years winning and placing second in the St Hubert. These are really impressive dogs.
    I run pointers, but if I ever crossed over to the dark side, the Wirehair German would be a strong candidate.
    To find out more https://www.wunderbeardwires.com n
    An South African breeder from imported German stock.

i hunted with both the bitch and the improted sire this year very cool dogs the sire was still young but should alot of promise
    i was really suprised how little burrs they pick up in there fur . i might also go over to the dark side on my next dog
    they seem alot easier to have around the house than the high drive GSP that is bouncing off the walls

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    i hunted with both the bitch and the improted sire this year very cool dogs the sire was still young but should alot of promise
    i was really suprised how little burrs they pick up in there fur . i might also go over to the dark side on my next dog
    they seem alot easier to have around the house than the high drive GSP that is bouncing off the walls
    The GWP will be a lot easier to handle, and nice around the house. Great for all round shooting if you don't need a dog to cover a huge amount of ground. They are nicely natured and easier to train if you want an all rounder and it's your first shooting dog. You can also also compete in Trials with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2