User

Default STI Edge magazine

Hi,

I have been trying to find a magazine for my STI Edge 40, but the place from whom I originally bought the gun seems to be unable to help me. In December they said that they will receive their stock by end of February, but to date nothing. Where can I look for a magazine? I even wrote an email to STI International and they referred me straight back to the dealer. Is there any dealers out there who will be willing to import a magazine for me?
    Please, I really need a magazine and I am at wits end trying to get a simple magazine.

User

Default Re: STI Edge magazine

Have you tried Brownells?

User

Quote Originally Posted by andreeksteen View Post
    Hi,

I have been trying to find a magazine for my STI Edge 40, but the place from whom I originally bought the gun seems to be unable to help me. In December they said that they will receive their stock by end of February, but to date nothing. Where can I look for a magazine? I even wrote an email to STI International and they referred me straight back to the dealer. Is there any dealers out there who will be willing to import a magazine for me?
    Please, I really need a magazine and I am at wits end trying to get a simple magazine.
    Hi

Yesterday to my delight I picked up 3 mags from Rescomp. They have sps mags and their own made mags for the edge in 40. The sps mags don't lock back so I took three of their mags. So far I'm happy with them. I havent shot with them yet but I did cycle 20 full mags through the piece by hand. At first the mags stuck a little in the magwell and also it was difficult to load em up but after test racking 450 rounds they seem to work great. True test will be at the range on sunday

I will keep you posted

User

Thank you all for the info. I contacted K-Mag and the service was excellent. Ordered some heigh cap mags from them. Should receive the mags by the middle of next week, so i am very happy.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Segal View Post
    Hi

Yesterday to my delight I picked up 3 mags from Rescomp. They have sps mags and their own made mags for the edge in 40. The sps mags don't lock back so I took three of their mags. So far I'm happy with them. I havent shot with them yet but I did cycle 20 full mags through the piece by hand. At first the mags stuck a little in the magwell and also it was difficult to load em up but after test racking 450 rounds they seem to work great. True test will be at the range on sunday

I will keep you posted
    Sorry for the hijack but which range is open on Sunday?

User

No stress

Knights in Germiston

User

Quote Originally Posted by Segal View Post
    No stress

Knights in Germiston
    Thanks. Hours? Charge?

flora guns is open 7 days a week