I've been reading all the posts on home security and have done some upgrades accordingly. Now I'd like an "outside" opinion on what else I can do, It's just my Mrs and I living in a duplex in a complex. No pets or kids, garden is +- 15x10m. Its a middle unit so have neighbors on either side and a 15M steep inclide before you get to next row of complexes in the front. I have put Trellidoor sliding gate things on both the large lounge glass door and also some clear smash and grab film stuff that my mate said is good also put the trellidoor on the kitchen door which opens out into a court yard which is relatively unprotected. There was an origonal metal DIY gate as you come down the steps from the garage so I've just put spikes ontop of it and a decent YALE lock, front door has steel gate on but that needs a change as I reckon I could open it with a crow-bar. All the bedrooms are upstairs so we put a slamlock gate in the stairway to shut at night. All windows opening or not have been covered with good burglar guards. Alarm has 2 PIR downstairs, Door magnets, window magnets, 1 PIR on staircase, and 1 other PIR upstairs. All bedroom doors lock and we sleep with our room door locked and dead-bolted, and remote panick buttons are kept with us as well as fixed panick buttons located around the house.Other "person" specific measures are in place for SD. What more can I do? Been thinking of outdoor Camera's and outdoor beams Suggestions please guys????

B.