Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default What's your fav footwear

Maybe this has been discussed before but I could not find anything in the search bar. Mods if this is in wrong section, plz move it.

There are hundreds of posts about holsters and mag pouches ect, but does not seem that there is much about your favourite footwear. To me it is the single most important thing apart from my sidearm. As some of us here may work in the corparate world, let's keep it simple and let us know what your fav footwear is at the range or when you are out and about.

User

Default Re: What's your fav footwear

Fav footwear is ......shoes .....lol

Nope when I’m casual I like to use Hi Tec shoes - good quality, and does not cost too much
    When at home - always barefoot

User

Last week I realised my feet are at the pinnacle of evolution...if you want to climp trees. My feet are very broad.

Runningshoes I wear Saucony, Have some Merrels and Cat boots for jeans. Bought some suede Vellies from Cape Union Mart last year, very very comfortable. I wear shorts a lot so some plakkies are always around.

User

I managed to tear most of my ankle ligaments when still in school - ever since then I've been wearing boots of some sort or other.

Currently have a few pairs of Magnum boots that i use for work/casual/play(=paintball) and they are fantastic!

User

On the range I wear Danner Desert Acadia's or Lowa's Desert elite and for everything else it is plakkies unless it is cold then a pair of really old Addidas 62's.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoug View Post
    On the range I wear Danner Desert Acadia's or Lowa's Desert elite and for everything else it is plakkies
    Your range in the Sahara/Namib?

User

I like my Merrell Perimeter boots. I put them on at 05:00am and only take em off before I shower. You wont catch me barefoot. When I was young I got a "kameelperd doring" through my small toe (yes, right the way through) while walking around barefoot.... from that day, shoes wherever I go.

User

lol,no. Just find them very comfortable and they tend to last longer than most and with the Danner's, once the sole has worn you can send them back for a refurb

User

For the office I wear either formal Green Cross black shoes or Woolies things my GF bought me. Gym time it's Adidas Falcon Elite's and after hours or at home it's a pair of Puma plakkies. Hunting time my Wolverine's are ordered to the line and when I have to visit sites I have a pair of Hi-Tec slip-on safety boots. Everything with Falke socks. I love Falke socks.

User

I actually need something to wear when going to investigate a "bump in the night". Was thinking:
    Attachment 10458

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast