Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: What's your fav footwear

For daily use I have Merrels, hiking I use Hitec Vlites,and running I use Asics.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoug View Post
    lol,no. Just find them very comfortable and they tend to last longer than most and with the Danner's, once the sole has worn you can send them back for a refurb
    Good answer, for a second there I was going to refer you to the mall ninja forums :)

Anyway for everyday/work I just wear boots, all kinds, running/exercise always asics, plakkies is sommer kak.

Anyone wear Redback slip on Boots, tried a pair this weekend and really liked them. Would love a review if possible.

User

Most days at work I wear Johnson slip on leather boots! Just like the redbacks but for R500 you can't loose. At least 4 years old and still as comfy as ever!

User

I only want Leather uppers and was looking for some time for nice ones. Well found some at the hush puppy store. I know they are 'old mans' shoes but they are the best shoes out the box I ever had.

User

If I could I'd wear my Salomons (XA Pro 3D Ultra 2 GTX) everyday.

They last forever. On the previous pair the lugs under the balls of my feet started to eventually wear flat so I passed them on to our Zimbabwean landscape engineer who still wears them. The uppers are still in perfect shape - on 7 year old takkies I reckon it qualifies for a win.

Then there are (cue whisper) my Crocs flipflops. Soo comfy. My wife hates Crocs and even though they look like normal flipflops she always rolls her eyes "want jy dra alweer jou Crocs".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post
    Anyone wear Redback slip on Boots, tried a pair this weekend and really liked them. Would love a review if possible.
    Wear them every day, great boots for city slicking, good quality and long lasting. The perfect boot to keep besides your bed.
    No good for the veld though.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
    I bought a pair 3d ultra bla bla for trail running, shoes fit perfectly, the inner heel wore out before the sole's got any workout, will never buy them again, now I just use the asics on the trail as well.

User

Tarzan "mamba" hiking boots (I farm so they work for me). Last quite well, localy made and can be re-soled. They are also wider than most other brands so they fit my wide feet well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko View Post

They last forever. On the previous pair the lugs under the balls of my feet started to eventually wear flat so I passed them on to our Zimbabwean landscape engineer who still wears them. The uppers are still in perfect shape - on 7 year old takkies I reckon it qualifies for a win.

Then there are (cue whisper) my Crocs flipflops. Soo comfy. My wife hates Crocs and even though they look like normal flipflops she always rolls her eyes "want jy dra alweer jou Crocs".
    T
    I also have some of those Crocs normal between the toe plakkies. Without a doubt the most comfortable plakkies ever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast