Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Reinforcing why one up is the way to go.

Default Re: Reinforcing why one up is the way to go.

True, wasted time.

User

Woah now two things stick out which are awesome and so true!

1:
    "Al-Mujaahid was carrying his firearm inside the store despite the property being posted against CCW........ In response, Aldi wiped the egg off its face and has since reversed its anti-gun policy."

and 2:
    One thing that struck me about the video is the contrast between how the concealed carry practitioner reacts versus those who are unarmed. The CCW citizen has war-gamed out this very scenario, planned for it, mentally accepted it as a possibility and is prepared to take some action. He or she has options. The others don’t."

User

This should be the answer when anyone asks "should I carry 1 up?"

User

Hmmmm maybe this could be made a sticky....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

User

No surprises that the US police didn't want to give somebody called 'Al-Mujaahid' his firearm back :)

User

The first thing in the video I noticed, before the oke even pulled out the gun, was that he wasn't just standing there and accepting what is happening. He moved to the most tactical position, got out from underneath the sheep and I was wondering "WTF is this guy doing"? Pulled out his gun and I thought he's going to shoot, but lowered it quickly when the gunman turned his way (best choice there, if you ask me) and fired when the gunman was clear of the store's workers. Good job, I say, and good on the shop for taking down their crime-inducing signs.

User

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    This should be the answer when anyone asks "should I carry 1 up?"

Quote Originally Posted by ravingDIODE View Post
    "One thing that struck me about the video is the contrast between how the concealed carry practitioner reacts versus those who are unarmed. The CCW citizen has war-gamed out this very scenario, planned for it, mentally accepted it as a possibility and is prepared to take some action. He or she has options. The others don’t."
    Excellent point

User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    The first thing in the video I noticed, before the oke even pulled out the gun, was that he wasn't just standing there and accepting what is happening. He moved to the most tactical position, got out from underneath the sheep and I was wondering "WTF is this guy doing"? Pulled out his gun and I thought he's going to shoot, but lowered it quickly when the gunman turned his way (best choice there, if you ask me) and fired when the gunman was clear of the store's workers. Good job, I say, and good on the shop for taking down their crime-inducing signs.
    Also did you notice how he got his wife to a safe area before engaging, well done to him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast