Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Hailstorm Looper Laminated EDC Gunbelt in stock.

Our Hailstorm branded Looper Laminated EDC Gunbelts are arriving back in stock, box by box, every other day, via the Postal Services of the USA and SA - most popular sizes in both Black and Brown.

For those who have not seen the belts, they are leather/kydex/leather laminated true and proper gunbelts.

We have sold a lot of these belts in the past 2 years and have never had one returned to us except for the odd customer miscalculated sizing.

Buy 2 inches larger than your pants size especially if you carry IWB. So for example if your pants size is 36" buy a 38" belt.

We are busy redesigning our web store so if you have a problem ordering there you can contact Jacques on jl@hailstormza.com or 012 754 0777.

Price per belt is R620 incl VAT / excluding shipping.

User

Default Re: Hailstorm Looper Laminated EDC Gunbelt in stock.

These belts are awesome. I wear mine every day and after 6 months there is still no sign of wear.

I've worn one daily for two years or so. Excellent.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Great belts - at first and for a long time I was put off by the prce and then finally spoiled myself by buying one...

One cannot explain how much of a difference this belt makes to carrying your firearm. It is something that has to be experienced.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

For me a Gunbelt is not just a wide leather belt - a Gunbelt has to support the handgun, mags and other equipment you may have to carry by its rigidity and construction - it should sit like a hoop around your waist and not sag over ones hips or fold over or sag from use.

These belts are 1.5" wide (like the Wilderness Instructor belts we sell). I have long ago moved away from any belt that is wider than 1.5" because the 1.5" belts are just plain and simply more comfortable than the wider belts with the added bonus that they will fit through the belt loops of about 95%+ of all pants (even suite pants) and jeans and shorts we usually use.

Here is a video clip/review of the belt which will give you a good idea of what it looks like - the reviewer talks for about 5 minutes about the belt - amazing that one can talk about a belt for that long a period but I guess it says something about the product.

The Hailstorm EDC Gunbelt by Looper is the same belt as the Blade Tech Gun belt by Looper reviewed here http://mygunculture.com/2011/11/21/r...he-rainforest/

User

I wear mine every day and cannot imagine carrying my EDC without it. Great product. Only problem it made every other belt I own obsolete

Those looper belts are nice, but I'm waiting for the Wilderness belts to come in. Any idea when that will be Khumba?

User

We are busy fine tuning the Wilderness order and it should be paid by the end of the week and ship by mid next week - then it depends on our dear SAPO - I understand there may be another strike going on there.

User

I'll take one.

User

You will not be sorry - contact Jacques at jl@hailstormza.com or 012 754 0777.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast