Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default VZ Grips group buy

VZ grips are probably best known for their extensive range of Micarta, G10 and carbon fibre grips for the 1911 platform. Because of their excellent reputation they are found on some very special guns...

They are also available for Hi Power, Sig, Beretta, Para Ordinance and of course, CZ. They offer a large range of designs and colours, so there really is something for everybody. I can supply most CZ combinations from stock, but it is just impossible to cover the whole range for other guns as well. So I’ve decided I’ll do a group buy from time to time.

The first one will be ordered at the end of June. I’m not going to guess what the exchange rate is going to do over the next month, so Dollar prices will be converted to Rand on the day of placing the order. This one will be a combination group buy / introductory offer, so I’m keeping the price to the $ price as advertised by VZ. That should make for a good deal, even at the current exchange rate.

For details of their extensive range of products, go and have a look at https://vzgrips.com/gun-grips. I'll post more information in due course and compile the order towards the end of the month.

User

Default Re: VZ Grips group buy

I'd be keen!

Me too

Hi CZ. I would like to place an order for Operator II™ Black Gray G10, 1911, full size, std thickness, std profile, with thumb release notch, please! Zakkery like in the pic on this link: https://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/1911/o...black-gray-g10 Sweet

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

those look stunning Sweet

User

Damn, tempting me to get a set for my Browning...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    Hi CZ. I would like to place an order for Operator II™ Black Gray G10, 1911, full size, std thickness, std profile, with thumb release notch, please! Zakkery like in the pic on this link: https://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/1911/o...black-gray-g10 Sweet
    They are farking awesome! Exactly what I've got on my 1911.

Pity VZ don't have their square but S&W N frame grips out yet, otherwise I'd be in on this buy too.

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

I really like the Frag pattern. It's comfortable against the skin for concealed carry, with enough grip when you need it. Looks the part too. I put a black set on my Compact to take a photo and never removed it.

CZ - they look nice and slim too!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast