User

Default Combat/Tactical Boots

Right firstly if this is the wrong place I'm sorry and Mods please feel free to put it where it should be.

I need help/advice, I'm planning on getting some new boots for work, well for anytime I wear long pants, my company supplies boots but they are inferior and look crap. So I'm looking for something thats at least half leather prefer full leather, has a steel toe cap and offers ankle support and be black. Currently I have 2 pairs of Bova Swat's with steel caps they are full leather and tough enough but getting a bit long in the teeth, I've previously owned Magnum Vipers (the ones with the zip on the side) they were great but unfortunately got destroyed one sunny Xmas morning when I pulled a drunk chap out of the sea. So long story short, whats a good boot thats not going to hit me for than R1500 for the pair?

User

Default Re: Combat/Tactical Boots

whats wrong with another pair of Viper II's? I have a pair and paid around R700 IIRC...

User

Default Re: Combat/Tactical Boots

Vipers are ok, but I wanted soething tough mine take an absolute thrashing I'm aslo pretty heavy and take a size 13 which is hard to get. I'll swing past imperial Armor and global armor see what prices they asking.