Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default You don't need a gun to kill

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Teen-kills-dad-in-front-of-sister-8-20130721

Johannesburg - A teenager has allegedly stabbed his father to death in Hartbeespoortdam and wounded his 8-year-old sister who tried to intervene, North West police said on Sunday.

Captain Pelonomi Makau said the 17-year-old arrived late at home and his father questioned him about this, with an argument ensuring between the two.

"The suspect, who was allegedly under the influence of drugs, stabbed the victim on his back and chest and the victim died on the scene," she said.

Makau said the teenager's 8-year-old sister tried to intervene, but she was also stabbed in the throat and waist. She was taken to hospital.

The teenager was later arrested and would appear in the Brits Magistrate's Court on Monday.

In another incident, a teenager has been arrested for allegedly stabbing and killing a man in Bodibe village near Itsoseng.

Makau said a 17-year-old boy and a 32-year-old man were at a local tavern where they had an argument.

"According to the information, they both later went to the suspect's house, where the suspect allegedly stabbed the victim with a garden fork, and the victim sustained multiple stab wounds on his body," said Makau.

Community members alerted the police and the teenager was arrested.

He was expected to appear in the Itsoseng Magistrate's Court on Monday.

In another incident, police in Klipgat were investigating a case of murder and also opened an inquest docket following the death of a woman after she was allegedly strangled by her boyfriend.

The man allegedly went to his girlfriend's house at Bheki township on Friday about 9pm where an argument took place between the two.

The man then grabbed the woman by her throat and strangled her.

"The mother of the victim tried to stop the suspect from strangling her daughter but without success. The victim was taken to hospital where she later died, and the suspect fled the scene," Makau said.

On Saturday, police were informed that the man had committed suicide at another house in Bheki section.

In Motswedi, near Zeerust, a 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly stabbing another man with a knife in Borakanelo village on Sunday.

The men were at a local tavern where they got into a fight.

"The suspect took out a knife and stabbed the victim on his chest. The victim died on the scene," Makau said.

Police were called and the man was arrested.

He was expected to appear in the Motswedi Periodical Court on Tuesday.

4 attacks - zero guns used - 5 people dead

User

Bliksem! knife crime city this weekend!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Manservant View Post
    Bliksem! knife crime city this weekend!
    Indeed! Stabbed with a garden fork, just proves that people will find anything to kill each other with.

User

Default Re: You don't need a gun to kill

I've seen a garden fork that the Lesotho's use as weapons when stealing cattle at Lady Brand. Those forks where razor sharp! Mate of mine took it off a would be thief.

User

Hopefully the 8 year old makes a full recovery

I dont know about this article guys, Something seems off to me. Only guns can kill people...........right?

Surely this is a hoax?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L~C~G View Post
    I dont know about this article guys, Something seems off to me. Only guns can kill people...........right?

Surely this is a hoax?
    Good catch there, I'm with you on this one.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/woma...4#.UhrrhdJmhcY

Tokyo - A Japanese housewife battered her septuagenarian husband to death with a coffee cup after discovering he was cheating on her, reports said on Monday.
    The 61-year-old woman allegedly attacked her partner after learning of his affair, battering him repeatedly about the face and head with the mug at their home south-west of Tokyo on Sunday afternoon, the Asahi Shimbun and other media reported.
    Yasuo Hirose, a 70-year-old honorary professor with Yokohama National University, was taken to hospital but later confirmed dead.
    “He had an affair with a woman I hate,” Emiko Hirose told police, according to the reports. “I went mad and hit him more than 10 times with a cup.”
    The wife has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, reports said. Immediate confirmation was not available. - Sapa-AFP

User

That must be some cup. Mine always breaks after two or three blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudprado View Post
    That must be some cup. Mine always breaks after two or three blows.
    Apparently made in Japan and not china...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast