Finally we beat that arrogant bunch of sheep infatuated blowhards!

What a game, Jongi Nokwe for President and such a humble fellow!

Does anybody else think that AD Jacobs must be one of the most under rated players in the game, I love the fact that a short stocky centre is doing so well! As a short stocky person I rate it when other short stocky people kick butt! ;D

happy0065

Although I do miss seeing Bakkies Botha in the game, young Bekker had a cracker, well they all did really.

here is a quandary though and yes swallows and seasons come into mind as the obvious retort but when Habana is back in the mix who do you leave out at wing? Nokwe has HUGE potential, Ndugane played really well and Habana is well Habana although I think that he was so marked the past couple of games or so the Aussies let it slip big time when he was not on the field and forgot about Nokwe (see what low profile does for you! ;D)

All I can say is me happy, I can go into my Monday teleconference with great happiness and roast the Australians mercilessly, the Brits will still try and give me uphill for the cricket but hey as long as we beat the Brits on the rugby field I am still good.

We did slaughter them in the scrums BEAST for Vice President!

cheers guys gotta run
Go Bokke