Default Hello from the FNG

Hello Forum-ites

I was referred to the Gunsite Forums by the 'HotDawg'. And I am very glady for it! Its great to have our own homegrown forum on which to chat about our weapons/tools of choice.

I am a certified knife-knut, but the doc says that as long as I keep taking my medication I can function normally in society ;D. My preference is for fix blade field knives, but I have had knives of all shapes, sizes and applications make their way into and back out of my collection over the years. My current core collection includes 3 Kevin Harvey knives, 3 Chris Reeves, a Mission MPK in A2, A Derek Rausch in D2, and a SOG Scuba-Demo, amongst others. My EDC is a SOG Mini X-Ray Vision, but I also have some drawer-queen folders: a BM 710, a BM Mini-Skirmish, a Spyderco Kris, an Al Mar Eagle Classic, and the goofy but lovable Spyderco Spyderfly.

There are also a couple of real collectables - the Gerber MkI and MkII, an AG Russel Sting, and a 1980s edition CS mini-tanto.

I also have a number of knives in transition - some coming in and others going out for sale. Keeping the collection fluid keeps things exciting.

Seneschal

User

Default Re: Hello from the FNG

Welcome *home* at the Nuthouse

Welcome
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Welcome and enjoy your stay at the nuthouse hpy180