Good day

My girlfriends car got broken into this afternoon. The car was parked in the second level interior parking of Ilanga mall in Nelspruit.

The driver door lock was forced open by what looks like a flat screw driver. After which her laptop and case was taken. (Shame I know laptop in car is not a good idea)

There was a useless limping car guard from Swaziland, and three repair men fixing cabling, and two ladies cleaning the mall entrance floor. I suspect foul play.

The good news (what makes this applicable to this section) is SAPS. The responded fast, and pitched up with an R5 . They were helpful and got the paper work done quick. We even got chatting about his CZ, R5, and why they don't use R1s any more.

Now I can't sleep, and i've read all the Pietskiet quotes I can, so got a plan for tomorrow. I believe there is a fair chance these nignogs may be operating in the same area tomorrow. Therefore, I will go into work tomorrow and get the following:
15x45 binoculars
Camera with 300 zoom lens with 2x teleconverter

My plan is to park and wait far away, but with unobscured view to the spot, and look for strange behavior. Might even wear my ghillie suit to get into the spirit of things.

I know my chances of seeing anything is low, but it will make me feel better.