User

Default Guns don't kill people, Christians kill people.

http://www.examiner.com/article/oakl...od-s-existence

(Yea, I know, blaming the fellow's religion makes exactly as much sense as blaming his weapon of choice, video games or drugs. Yet there are people (looking at you, tannie Adele) to whom only the firearm matters. Feh)

September 4, 2013

An Oakland man has been convicted of murder after killing his friend, an atheist, during an argument concerning the existence of God.

Douglas Yim, 33 was found guilty of first-degree murder on Tuesday, Sept. 3, for shooting and killing Dzuy Duhn Phan, 25. Yim killed Phan after a night of partying with alcohol and cocaine, playing video games, and arguing about the existence or nonexistence of God, according to a report issued by CBS.

User

Default Re: Guns don't kill people, Christians kill people.

I am sure the alcohol and coke contributed nothing to this incident. The gun did it! The guuuuuun!

After weeks and weeks of exposure to non-stop theist and anti-theist argumentation which kept going round in circles, the pistol finally snapped. It just couldn't take the nonsensical religious versus atheist nonsense anymore, and hatched a cunning plan. It hosted a booze 'n coke party, with video games, which got the intended victims nice and buzzy. Then, without warning, it wasted the atheist mofo knowing that the 'stian would go to the slammer for it. It used to be such a good little parabellum when it was younger...

In all seriousness, Douglas doesn't sound like a very good Christian...or rather, maybe he wasn't very good at being a Christian. Who am I to judge?
    Last edited by Gunservant; 05-09-2013 at 11:47.

Um... No. On all accounts. Got nothing to do with gun control, got nothing to do with christianity. Got to do with a young little schmuck that got frot and killed his mate.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Manservant View Post
    I am sure the alcohol and coke contributed nothing to this incident. The gun did it! The guuuuuun!

After weeks and weeks of exposure to non-stop theist and anti-theist argumentation which kept going round in circles, the pistol finally snapped. It just couldn't take the nonsensical religious versus atheist nonsense anymore, and hatched a cunning plan. It hosted a booze 'n coke party, with video games, which got the intended victims nice and buzzy. Then, without warning, it wasted the atheist mofo knowing that the 'stian would go to the slammer for it. It used to be such a good little parabellum when it was younger...

In all seriousness, Douglas doesn't sound like a very good Christian...or rather, maybe he wasn't very good at being a Christian. Who am I to judge?
    Lmfao

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk 2

Next argument churhes kills people. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Manservant View Post
    It used to be such a good little parabellum when it was younger...
    I blame the education system and society in general!

If the poor, innocent little 9mmP had been raised to value his (her?) uniqueness and the fact that he (she?) had the amazing ability to overpenetrate and actually take out the innocent bystander behind the BG too, and also had LOTS of buddies in there with him (her?), (rather than being obviously socially impaired, with no more than 7 or 8 acquaintances), instead of being constantly tormented by the thought that he (she?) wasn't - and could never be - good enough to be one of JMB's chosen (OK, unless he (she?) was a BHP.... Damn, this is getting complicated).... then maybe, just maybe, this tragedy could have been averted!
    Last edited by KevinF; 06-09-2013 at 21:43.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF View Post
    I blame the education system and society in general!

If the poor, innocent little 9mmP had been raised to value his (her?) uniqueness and the fact that he (she?) had the amazing ability to overpenetrate and actually take out the innocent bystander behind the BG too, and also had LOTS of buddies in there with him (her?), (rather than being obviously socially impaired, with no more than 7 or 8 acquaintances), instead of being constantly tormented by the thought that he (she?) wasn't - and could never be - good enough to be one of JMB's chosen (OK, unless he (she?) was a BHP.... Damn, this is getting complicated).... then maybe, just maybe, this tragedy could have been averted!
    Kevin, that is gold!