Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default GPS/GSM personal trackers

so I have been evaulating a device which provides a personal tracking capacity, four pre programmed numbers, secure web space portal which is about half the size of my blackberry and I am well impressed, even more with the affordability +/- R500-00 once off then R350 per month afterwards, has an onboard duress button and the monthly costs include a response service, whats even better for me is that with minimal effort I can configure it to work globally.

Anyone else have any experience with these types of devices, anyone else have any comments, I can see a major role in the personal security environment and it will also be a great replacement for kiddies cell phones, only phone mommy, daddy, control room and one other number, no more mixit, online misadventures etc etc plus I can track em! also great for company drivers etc etc

If I can work it into the schedule I might put together a little review on it!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Default Re: GPS/GSM personal trackers

Sounds great, let us know how it works for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Killabeez
    Sounds great, let us know how it works for ya.
    well its worked really well for this past week I must say I am really impressed with the model and the provider!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

ABHM what is the name of the product? i wouldnt mind looking it up on the net it sounds pretty smart.

Banned

Sounds like it may also have a niche to fill in the same market currently filled by SARSAT PLBs used by hunters, trekkers, sailors, outdoorsman etc.  PLBs  are quite popular with foreign hunters but are pricey.  A PLB costs about $600 but can be rented on weekly basis, which is cool if you just need one for a specific trip out into the boonies.  Sounds like this device of yours could do the same thing and cheaper.

Personally, I have the natural orientation and tracking skills of a San Bushman and I never get lost... I just prefer to take the scenic route on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by deonh
    Sounds like it may also have a niche to fill in the same market currently filled by SARSAT PLBs used by hunters, trekkers, sailors, outdoorsman etc. PLBs are quite popular with foreign hunters but are pricey. A PLB costs about $600 but can be rented on weekly basis, which is cool if you just need one for a specific trip out into the boonies. Sounds like this device of yours could do the same thing and cheaper.

Personally, I have the natural orientation and tracking skills of a San Bushman and I never get lost... I just prefer to take the scenic route on occasion.
    yeah similiar to the PLB but a little bit more ergonomic!

Sounds good - would like more info!
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

Common you collector spill the beans ;D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    yeah similiar to the PLB but a little bit more ergonomic!
    Yeah, so what's the dealio?

sorry for the delayed response, have now tested it for two weeks, works like an absolute charm
    agents are www.group41.co.za
    I dealt with Danie Pienaar!
    danie@group41.co.za
    +27 12 644 2034

Their tactical training is excellent as they go to a certain well known provider! ;)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast