Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Metro Cops

User

Default Re: Metro C*nts!!!

I hate these stories and misuse of public trust and power. If I had a law practice I would have represent you for free just to " teach them a lesson".

good luck and I hope you nail them.

User

The pieces of sh1t deserve to get nailed. Get a good lawyer and nail them hard. Always think they above the law!!!

Just curious, but have you found out what all the Metro chaps were doing at the sports centre in the first place?

User

Yeah, shitty situation. I do not think you were wrong, but in this country, because of our history, you should have said or done nothing when the arsehole metro cop came racing past you, they want you to show them that you "respect" them and the slightest incling to the contrary will elicit such a response from these type of Metro cops (which is the majority).

Always leave your house prepared, even if you in hurry. The 5 min it takes you to get your wallet(driving and firearm license) and appropriate clothing, will save you endless problems. I know you are angry, but according to your accounts the following did not work in your favour:

1. You left without any licences (vehicle and firearm)
    2. You left your house with pajamas (secure holster and shoes comes to mind)
    3. Your vehicle's license disc has expired
    4. You confronted a law enforcement officer by indirectly telling him that he was wrong and you were right (they do not like that)

One of the fellow gunsiters has an interesting logo:"The nail that sticks out, will always get hammerd"

User

I only have one word for you and that is "Lawyer". Get a good one, you were mistreated and threatened for your life. Do Not let this slip by, I hate it when an officer thinks his badge is better than all of us locals... It happened to me once but luckely my Wife, being a law practitioner, saved my ass from an horiffic ordeal because I had "One Glass of Wine too many" according to the officer...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Just curious, but have you found out what all the Metro chaps were doing at the sports centre in the first place?
    They were playing soccer at the fields!

I'm not leaving this going to make an example of the bastards!

When the lady asked what about my son standing he told her " we don't care about him" I still haven't slept! I'm still fuming!

User

I could actually felt my bloodpressure rising as I was reading your account. Hope you good legal council to nail them.

That's kak! Bertie its an old Japanese proverb.

User

Quote Originally Posted by sl@de View Post
    They were playing soccer at the fields!

I'm not leaving this going to make an example of the bastards!

When the lady asked what about my son standing he told her " we don't care about him" I still haven't slept! I'm still fuming!
    I feel for you, I hope that this will never happen in front of my kids, that is very traumatising for them and they do not understand. Good luck and calm down for a sec...

Good luck. Hope you can sue at a personal capacity level. If that knife stabbed you drawing blood I'd make a doctors app asap just to be on the safe side.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast