View Poll Results: If a pro gun march were organised, would you attend?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 85.71%
  • Maybe

6 10.71%
  • No

2 3.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pro Gun March

Default Pro Gun March

If a pro gun march were organised, would you take the time out of your schedule to show your support or would you leave it to others to do? We need to work together to show we are united on our gun rights...

Default Re: Pro Gun March

64 reads ,no comments -18 votes. Pretty much gives you an indication of the answer. We can be a useless lot .( I include myself here ) grn
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Yup, this is why we continually get shoved around. We can't stand up together...

BTW, for those who don't know, this vote is anonymous, so please vote!

User

I will march my ass off. Say when where and how many friends I must bring with. Im honestly so g@tvol of people bitching about guns. They are screwing with my personal fun time whp.

Cheers

from the "Groot Gat"

Danie

Quote Originally Posted by claassdj
    I will march my ass off. Say when where and how many friends I must bring with. Im honestly so g@tvol of people bitching about guns. They are screwing with my personal fun time whp.

Cheers

from the "Groot Gat"

Danie
    Agreed.
    But we need lots of faces. A poorly attended march is probably worse than none at all.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

I like this idea. Maybe not necessarily a march, but some sort of public conscious-making effort. I will help with the Cape Town event. Let's do this.

User

Quote Originally Posted by claassdj

Cheers

from the "Groot Gat"

Danie
    Not only are they screwing with your fun time, THEY are playing with our lives and that of our loved ones.

I am there just give everyone enough time to make arrangments at work

I am sure most of us work for a living so we cant justs trike when we want to

Just a question : Do you think the cops will try and fire rubber bullets at us ? hpy71

Quote Originally Posted by Glocky

Just a question : Do you think the cops will try and fire rubber bullets at us ? hpy71
    Round here that sounds like an incentive.....
    ;D
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

am there!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast