Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default More kids killed by SA moms

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-moms-20131027

2013-10-27

Related Links

Johannesburg - Police have seen a trend emerge where more children were being killed by their mothers, The Sunday Times reported.

Family violence, child protection and sexual offences unit operational head Brigadier Bafana Linda told the newspaper, "We are seeing more children dying at the hands of their mothers.

"This is extremely worrying. How do the police prevent a child from getting killed in the place where they are presumed to be the most safe?"

The unit secured 499 life sentence convictions over the past financial year alone, Linda said.

A World Health Organisation study released in May stated that 1018 child murders took place in South Africa in 2009, the newspaper reported.

Over a third, 35.5%, were killed by an acquaintance and nearly 30% by their mothers.

Nearly half, 45.9%, took place in a public space, 34% in the victim's home, while girls were more likely to be killed at home than boys.

Of the children murdered, 43% were cared for by single mothers and 29.8% by both parents.
    - SAPA

*Keep this in mind next time some braindead minister for "woman's affairs" and gfsa sprout rubbish about (white) men and guns....

just saying!

User

Default Re: More kids killed by SA moms

I'm surprised they allowed those stats to be printed, our current feminist run government will probably blame men as usual.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Mom Free SA?????

And where's the hand-wringing from Red Cross Children's Hospital?
    Last edited by Paul; 27-10-2013 at 16:13.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Once again, stats that are refuting GFSA BS! Its time Pro-Gun organizations put these fvcking clowns back into the traveling circus that they came from.

User

I fail to see the link between mothers killing their children and gun owners or for that matter GFSA.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    I fail to see the link between mothers killing their children and gun owners or for that matter GFSA.
    Take the time to read up on gfsa/idiotic miniserial drivel/ propaganda anytime a firearm is used to murder a woman/child,eg especialy during the whole OP incident.

Know your enemy!

User

I still don't get the link between the article you posted about a rise in mothers killing children and as you put it "white men and guns"
    As one of those white men with a gun I may even take exception at your attempt to try to relate the two.

Know your enemy is one thing but don't allow yourself to be pulled down to behaving like them.

User

I still don't get the link between the article you posted about a rise in mothers killing children and as you put it "white men and guns"
    As one of those white men with a gun I may even take exception at your attempt to try to relate the two.

Know your enemy is one thing but don't allow yourself to be pulled down to behaving like them.

Whatever dude,suit yourself and take exception if you really feel like it,its entirely your choice!

Back to "why":gfsa + the minister "links" guns and men to woman and child murders,ie no handguns = no violence against woman and children,or should I get even more sarcastic?

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Take the time to read up on gfsa/idiotic miniserial drivel/ propaganda anytime a firearm is used to murder a woman/child,eg especialy during the whole OP incident.Know your enemy!
    What does your comment have to go with the article? Can I also add that boerboels kill more kids than mothers? It is more relevant.

User

Just after Oscar Pistorius shot Reeva Steenkamp, Lulu Xingwana (our Minister of Women and Children) made a statement along the lines that young calvinistic Afrikaners men with guns are responsible for killing and abusing more women and children because of our culture. She also mentioned that because of this we need stricter gun control. She was not the only official or celebrity that bashes men for being abusers and child molesters.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast