Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Zambia 09

wow - frank, you can die a happy man now (not just yet though!) congrats and thanks for sharing - I feel lost down here in the cape!

Quote Originally Posted by dave schenck
    wow - frank, you can die a happy man now (not just yet though!) congrats and thanks for sharing - I feel lost down here in the cape!
    Thanks Dave
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

awesome awesome awesome, next time ABHM volunteers as general camp hand and baggage carrier! WOW bro that is brilliant mucho jealous!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FrankH
    I was waiting for Deonh to ask me if I ate the Hippo. hpy194 ( LR beat you to it Deon ;D)
    Hardeharhar, you mean you didn't? ;D I've heard that hippo venison is delicious. Something to do with the fat, which is marbled and not layered?! What was the BT like Frank?

Seriously though Frank, a buddy of mine's going on a hunt for hippo (and giraffe!) next week. Do you have any practical advice learned from your most recent experience on hippo? Oh yes, only twist to this hunt, the numbuts hunter is choosing to do the hunt with a bow & arrow... :o Personally I think hunting any pachyderm with a bow & arrow is unethical.

Frank, please send Deon a piece of Biltong via Post Office and give him a track an trace number, seeing that he is getting so much joy out of the Post Office tup

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG
    Frank, please send Deon a piece of Biltong via Post Office and give him a track an trace number, seeing that he is getting so much joy out of the Post Office tup
    Yes: It must be sent via the POST OFFICE. That way it will be really dry on arrival. Also rember to forward deonh the tracking number.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Banned

Hey Frank, you may wanna come down and rescue your thread. It's been hjk by a coupla SAPO employee jokers... :P

Actually I remember now that I have eaten hippo before. That'll teach me to drink Stroh Rum in a bar on an empty stomach...

Must say that the hippo biltong was very nice.

Glad I didn't have any in my case, was surprised to have luggage sniffed at by dogs at airport.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

FrankH, next time you go: I'll chop the wood & make big fires for you, ok? kissass

Quote Originally Posted by THOMAST
    FrankH, next time you go: I'll chop the wood & make big fires for you, ok? kissass
    take a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast