Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Golden City - Alberton will be hosting a DMG shoot this Saturday 14 Dec

GCDPC will be hosting a DMG shoot (rifle, shotfun and handgun) this coming Saturday 14 December.
    Registration from 08h30 shooting from 09h30.
    Not sure of round count - would think something like 50 rifle, 50 shotgun and 100 handgun. Should see you take some ammo home with you still, unless you decide to play afterwards always an option at GCDPC!

If you are considering getting into SADPA shooting in the new year, come down and take a look at what we do.
    Club members can place orders for club shirts on the day.

Hope to see you all there!

Default Re: Golden City - Alberton will be hosting a DMG shoot this Saturday 14 Dec

Participation in terms of actual shooting is limited to SADPA members who have done NSO.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: Golden City - Alberton will be hosting a DMG shoot this Saturday 14 Dec

Will give the 300 Black a run...
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Sounds like some fun, I'll see if we can pop in, the wife and I are looking at joining somewhere and looking at the options is always good.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Will give the 300 Black a run...
    Again.... thought you had enough looking for all those "expensive" doppies after each COF at the DMG Nationals???

B3

50 handgun rounds should see you take ammo home.
    As this is DMG the primary focus is on the long guns with handgun in a secondary/ supportive role.

Round counts have not been finalised so rather bring some extra and not need than run short, but the indications provided should be about right.
    This is not taking into account any extra ammo for play or practice once the shoot is done.

Quote Originally Posted by 45Trundle View Post
    Sounds like some fun, I'll see if we can pop in, the wife and I are looking at joining somewhere and looking at the options is always good.
    Most welcome - what area you folks stay in?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin View Post
    50 handgun rounds should see you take ammo home.
    As this is DMG the primary focus is on the long guns with handgun in a secondary/ supportive role.

Round counts have not been finalised so rather bring some extra and not need than run short, but the indications provided should be about right.
    This is not taking into account any extra ammo for play or practice once the shoot is done.
    Online registration is not working GG.

Some Advice please , I would like to shoot DMG however I have only ever shot hundgun in SADPA? , Can I just register and shoot? or are there NSO/Classification I need for shotgun and rifle? I am a little apprehensive coming there without knowing the rules for DMG compared to normal handgun stages?

User

Quote Originally Posted by PARMKKK View Post
    Some Advice please , I would like to shoot DMG however I have only ever shot hundgun in SADPA? , Can I just register and shoot? or are there NSO/Classification I need for shotgun and rifle? I am a little apprehensive coming there without knowing the rules for DMG compared to normal handgun stages?
    Rules are on the SADPA website

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast