Thread: 45-90 Sharps

Izak

Default 45-90 Sharps

This is my dream gun. If I had lots of money lying around, this would be the gun I will buy. Mine will come from the C Sharps Rifle Company

http://www.csharpsarms.com/1874_bridgeport.php

Default Re: 45-90 Sharps

WOW!!! I can see why you would have to have LOTS of money lying around to get one of these... So, better start checking under the sofa... Under the mattress...

P.S: LOVE their site's appearance though! Nice and westerny! ::) ::) ::)

Izak

Just call me Mr Sharps. ;D The only reason I consider the MH is because i cant afford a Sharps..... yet. ;D

Hmmm.... Seems like we will have to start a Mr. Sharps fund... We can get a tin can... On second thought! A BEER can for Izak :P And shoot a hole in the top with the Kodiak! Then we can issue these at every Pick&Pay store, like the ones they have for the SPCA. And we can say that it is for love and charity! (Love of shooting BP! ::) And charity for getting a brand new, VERY EXPENSIVE Sharps! )
    We can even build a wishlist and use these funds to tick everyone's ''whishes" off the list! -You can still have the first go, and the rest of us can duel for our spot on the list!-
    Problem solved!
    ;D ;D ;D

User

It's always nice to work hard for something you really want. You then enjoy it more when you finally get it.
    The sharps, Snider, Martini Henry and Lee Enfield 303 are all on my wanted list.