Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default GFSA Claire Taylor once again misuses information

Riding on the ANC call for stricker gun control (crap and bullshit as we all know) GFSA's Claire Taylor is reported in beeld this morning saying that there are only 3 ways that criminals can get guns:

1) firearms that are smuggled into SA which is something that does not occur in SA

2) corruption and fraud committed in the licencing process

3) firearms which are stolen from from or lost by licenced gun owners.

I really hope that GOSA and SAGA climb all over this and issue a press statement to counter this total missinformation.

IMO The criminals are getting most of their guns from

1) corrupt law enforcement officers who either sell guns from police stores or hire out firearms - this has been reported in the press before

2) firearms stolen and/or lost from the SAPS and SANDF armories - it was reported in parliament that (as far as I recall of the top of my head on the quantity and there is a post about this on Gunsite) lost around 20'000 firearms over a period of several years - this has been reported in the press before

3) firearms like AKs and Russian and Chinese origin handguns from ANC struggle arms caches - it is widely rumoured

4) firearms smuggled into SA from ZIM and Moz - it is widely rumoured.

Claire Taylor apparently knows nothing about these sources of illegal firearms or knows about it and has instructions to manuipulate the truth to play for her puppet masters.

Claire and GFSA is not giving the SA Public all the facts and the truth.

Default Re: GFSA Claire Taylor once again misuses information

Please send me a copy offline if you can.

User

Will do.

User

Hah! She reckons guns aren't smuggled into SA?

Easy counter: you know those rhino poachers that cross into the Kruger from Mozambique, and then back after the crime? D'you really think they don't carry their guns with them both ways?
    Last edited by JS4; 31-10-2014 at 08:29.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    Hah! She roclons guns aren't smuggled into SA?

Easy counter: you know those rhino poachers that cross into the Kruger from Mozambique, and then back after the crime? D'you really think they don't carry their guns with them both ways?
    Touche!

User

I always remind people that "licensed gunowners" includes the state in the form of the Army and the Police, who both have lost many more guns than civilians.

And civilians don't "lose" them as in mislay them, they are stolen. They are the victim of a crime. You basically just blamed how a woman was dressed for her rape.

KBK

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    And civilians don't "lose" them as in mislay them, they are stolen. They are the victim of a crime. You basically just blamed how a woman was dressed for her rape.
    That's actually a good point. Let's stop rape by banning short skirts.

Keep this thread on track.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

i think it is on track, one can use these metaphors all day and i believe that they all hit at the heart of what people feel, as it is exactly what it is about, manipulation of stupid or uniformed (read stupid) people. for a political agenda that has piss all to do with the safety and security of the populace in general as it is intentionally misleading the public into believing, Remember Hitler telling his population that the German policing will be so effective there will be no need for small arms, yea, until they all were surrendered and then we all know how that played out for the Jews dont we? we are all on the same page here and i understand the forums members need to vent, i just get more and more and more negative when i read posts like this, but i read them as i do not believe in being a Ostrich with my head buries far in the ground, so i read these to keep me informed (read agitated).

My instruction to keep things on track refers to the posters who's posts I deleted.

The preceding posts are 100%.

Metaphors are on the money.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast